That took courage to say in England. Expect the scene form Frankenstein where the villagers storm his castle for saying such things.

I do like some Beatles stuff but they have many clunkers in their catalog. Guitars tones vary alot in their tunes.

Not a Floyd fan either but I do love shine on you crazy diamond.
I saw Waters on Saturday Night Live 100 years ago with a little amp and thought he sounded great.

Not big fan of Brian May and Queen, OK but no cartwheels or back flips when they're on the radio.

One guy that is not all that on records but live sounds super is that lunatic
Ted Nugent , he sounds great live. His concerts are like Hitler Youth Rallies but shazzam that demented red neck sounds great.
Uh, do you want to hear our worst tone?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Pit pear anyone?
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
this doesn't make sense
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i'm confused as to your grammar style, but thats ok.

if we are talking about bad guitar tones, i'm gonna throw the earlier Barenaked Ladies (usually Ed's lead electric) electric guitar into the mix. It always sounds so, dry and lifeless. although, they seem to have gotten their act together lately.
anything plugged into a Line 6 Spider.
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.
winner for the most random out of the blue rant.
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by Mannequin
anything plugged into a Line 6 Spider.

so originall
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I hate Vai's tone. So generic and fake sounding, it goes through too much equipment, it sounds digitized.
Last edited by eurotrashed at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by eurotrashed
I have Vai's tone. So generic and fake sounding, it goes through too much equipment, it sounds digitized.

And yet you have it?
Rise Against.

I love them, but I manage to get their tone on the craopy unbranded amp I have, so that must be a bad sign
worst guitar tone i ever heard came from a stereo amp.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by eurotrashed
I have Vai's tone. So generic and fake sounding, it goes through too much equipment, it sounds digitized.

your headphones must be damaged mate

i never really liked Jack Whites tone
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by eurotrashed

^^
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
I have to say Bloodbath's live tone. Seriously, nothing but mud.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
the worst guitar tone ever is a guitar plugged into a line 6 spider III
UG's Prodigal Son
i love May's tone :O
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Successful troll is successful.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lunaticfringe93

Apparently you haven't had the misfortune of plugging into an MG 10CD. That and a Esteban Master class and your all set.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
No one got all pissed off so he's not really successful. The post makes no sense though cause it has nothing to do with tone.
Quote by Mike!
Dimebag

/thread

+1
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest Left Handed
Yamaha FG720SL Acoustic
Amp(s):
Fender Blues Junior (needs new tubes )
Guitar Rig 4, if that counts
He thinks he's in The Pit.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
he loses though because no-one cares what he says, we just used the thread name, thus hijacking the thread
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by doom3rulz
And yet you have it?

Its obviously a typo. No need to be a smartass
Quote by lunaticfringe93

Dude, sorry to be a bummer but I beat you to the punch. Look on the first page. but I agree on the spiders!
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.