Evenin' ladies and gentlemen of the pit,

Tomorrow I have my first college interview and I have prepared it and what I'm gonna say and get asked and etc. etc.

But I was wondering, would I need to fill out a CV to present as well?

Thanks in advance.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I didn't have a CV. I gave them my Record of Achievement (certificates and ****) and my predicted grades.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
I didn't have a CV. I gave them my Record of Achievement (certificates and ****) and my predicted grades.

Well they're pretty much a under part of a CV... so I'd assume I'd need one.

Just wanna be 100% sure before I write it.
Carmel is hawt
If he asks you where you want to be in 10 years don't say "doing your wife"

/Family guy reference.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
good luck my friend.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
I didn't need to bring a CV, i'd imagine you don't NEED to but it might make you look better prepared, can't hurt to write one really.

Oh and good luck.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Well they're pretty much a under part of a CV... so I'd assume I'd need one.

Just wanna be 100% sure before I write it.

It's nothing like a CV, trust me, don't take one, you don't need one, you WILL look like a douche.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by aaciseric
I didn't need to bring a CV, i'd imagine you don't NEED to but it might make you look better prepared, can't hurt to write one really.

Oh and good luck.

Hmm... alright. I'll write one just in case then...

And for all the 'good luck's... Thank you!
Carmel is hawt
Didn't they give you a list? All the cool colleges do

I'm fairly sure I just had my record of achievement and general certificates and predicted grades.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Didn't they give you a list? All the cool colleges do

I'm fairly sure I just had my record of achievement and general certificates and predicted grades.

No they didn't. =/
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If he asks you where you want to be in 10 years don't say "doing your wife"

/Family guy reference.

"uh.....uh..... doin' your son"
No need for CV.

Don't worry about it. My interview was 15 minutes of them complimenting me, telling me I had good grades in a range of subjects, I'll do great at college, them keep asking me if I had any questions which I kept replying no too. It could of lasted about 2/3 minutes but went on a lot longer. No effort required.
Quote by Craigo
No need for CV.

Don't worry about it. My interview was 15 minutes of them complimenting me, telling me I had good grades in a range of subjects, I'll do great at college, them keep asking me if I had any questions which I kept replying no too. It could of lasted about 2/3 minutes but went on a lot longer. No effort required.

Sweet.

So I don't need to bring in any written information? I can just tell them my grades, and skills, and past experiences etc. etc.?
Carmel is hawt
I have no 'record of achievement', no CV and no certificates or anything. Interview on Wednesday. Problem?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I have no 'record of achievement', no CV and no certificates or anything. Interview on Wednesday. Problem?

Aren't you only 15?

I'm only 15, so no info from me, just a best of luck. Obviously, talk yourself up, but don't be an arrogant douche.

Sanity is not statistical
If they don't tell you to bring something in particular, they can't be shocked when you don't have it. I don't think I took anything to any of my college interviews though.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Sweet.

So I don't need to bring in any written information? I can just tell them my grades, and skills, and past experiences etc. etc.?

Just clear your mind and do whatever they ask for when you're actually there.