Page 1 of 2
Does anyone know a good music player. i am currertly using Win Amp but it annoys me and looks bad. Might use i-tunes but never really used it, Help?
I used to use Winamp. It's not bad of a player - you can just minimize it if it helps and hide it on the top of the screen so it doesn't distract all other windows (it allows you to stick it up in front of everything). However, I use and iPod and I just find it more convenient to use iTunes. I use iTunes in conjunction with the minimize to tray function.

e.g.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 11, 2009,
zune is a pain in the ass.

Too bad im forced to use it since i have a zune
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
MediaMonkey
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
windows media player, it plays the stuff and that's all I need :p, why would I install another program if I don't need to?

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Media player is cool but I hate the new version because you can't have songs in the actual programme unless they're uploaded straight onto there which I don't like. Itunes seems simpler to use.
i use itunes, and have the foxy tunes add on for fire fox so you control it at the bottom of the browser, its really good
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Media Monkey. It takes a while to get used to, but it's extremely efficient and versatile.
Foobar2000 is an excellent media player, but customising it for an effective and workable interface can be very difficult, even for an advanced computer user. There is very little centralised documentation on how to setup Foobar a certain way or get it to work as well as Winamp... takes a lot of dragged out Googling.

TS, Winamp doesn't look bad at all. Have you gone on winamp.com and downloaded other themes and plugins for it? I'm using a classic theme called Ebony which looks and performs fantastically. Winamp is a lot better than iTunes in performance, customisability, format support - just about everything, and it's not really harder to use.
For me the best is Amarok. There's no other player I've tested free or non-free that beats it. But it's out of reach for most of the users out there, it's solely for Linux. Otherwise I'm using Win Media Player, which is rarely due to it's inefficiency, clumsiness and lack of options.
I like WMP because you can sort by artist and it's easier to find songs sometimes.

But I also like iTunes because of how simple it is to find menus and it looks good too.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I've been using winamp for years now and It works fine.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
I use Media Player because I'm a lazy bastard.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
winamp is best, i-tunes sucks, too much evil corporate bull****
I like to leave the teabag in

Shave The Hairy Pineapple

Irish. No, the real kind of Irish

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!
mediamonkey is cool
but it doesnt save how often i played a song
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

iTunes is nice and simple, plus it has Genius +Boner+
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i used to use WMP on my pc (at dads) but it got crappy because when I turned out my external hard disc everything was gone from it. now i installed winamp and it works just fine.

on my other pc (at moms) i use itunes and it works fine. can't even use WMP here cuz i have an illegal version of windows..
I haven't been able to understand the hatred for iTunes. I love it. I tried Winamp and just couldn't get into it at all. Plus I have an iPod, and iTunes handles it better than any other player anyway.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
iTunes is the best. Its kind of a Recources hog though..
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Foobar is really good, I got it after Winamp started to piss me off, really simple and easy to operate
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
Foobar is really good, I got it after Winamp started to piss me off, really simple and easy to operate

it has better audio quality as well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it has better audio quality as well.

true
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
winamp

it's very simple and i can make it dark. I never liked iTunes because it was too bright
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I got an iPod not because they're cool or whatever, but because iTunes is by far the best music software I have encountered.
kill all humans
I just use WMP. It plays most radio stations and the file types I use.

I'd use iTunes if I had an iPod, for sure.
Quote by Toast1337
mediamonkey is cool
but it doesnt save how often i played a song

Look in your playlists. Top 50 played, recently played
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Page 1 of 2