I have 2 Les Paul Clone guitars for sale. Both are customs. One is maple topped with hardware. The other is a super cool blue quilt top with hardware. I'm asking $450.00 for the blue one, and $450.00 for the maple topped one. These look awesome. These are nearly identical to a real Gibson Les Paul. The quality and build are equal or better than most Epiphones and other LP copies. It has a carved top. Real abalone inlays including neck, head stock, and Gibson logo inlay. This has all gold hardware, gibson open book head stock. The binding is smooth and clean. It has Gibson Epiphone pickups, which have a nice warm sound. It has a set neck, and solid body. The green one has a maple quilt top. These are some of the best LP copies I have played or seen. I have had and own many expensive guitars over the years including original Gibsons and these are a great alternative to paying $2000-3000 for the real thing. Feel free to email me with additional questions @ xplosionplaya5@yahoo.com I love these, but need to sell them to pay the bills.
Dude, is it really smart to try and use a different login name WHEN YOU USE THE SAME WORDS IN YOUR E-MAIL?!?!?!?

Your copies are illegal, bud. "Clones" are infringing the Gibson trademarks. LP "styled" guitars are required to be distinctive enough so that there's simply no confusion. E-mail Kurt at Rondomusic and ask him how many times he's had to change his headstock and the horn.
I find it funny that everyone complains about clones that say gibson. Where's your protest when someone sells a Edwards, Graco, Tokai or Burny Les Pauls they look like Gibson but say something different. Just like the sockmonster said Agile had to change their openbook headstock.

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
Quote by Jet_Fixxxer
I find it funny that everyone complains about clones that say gibson. Where's your protest when someone sells a Edwards, Graco, Tokai or Burny Les Pauls they look like Gibson but say something different. Just like the sockmonster said Agile had to change their openbook headstock.

Because having the name "gibson" on the headstock undermines the value of the true gibson brand, which is a large chunk of the money you'd pay for a real les paul.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Thanks for reports guys

Keep your heads up
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.