So I got a new computer game for Christmas called The Witcher. Unfortunately my graphics card isn't good enough to run it. I'm looking to buy a new one, but I really have no clue what to get. The minimum requirements are 128 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Vertex Shader/ Pixel Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better). I'm looking to spend between 100$ and 150$. I'm not sure if this helps at all but the current one I have is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I have a nvidia 8600GT I picked it up for $80 it works really great! if you have $150 to spend though, I would say get the 9600GTX it will kick your computers ass!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
I have a nvidia 8600GT I picked it up for $80 it works really great! if you have $150 to spend though, I would say get the 9600GTX it will kick your computers ass!

+1
^ actually I think its just called the 9600GT but still if I had someone to give my 8600 I want to go pick up the 9600
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Hey, if you don't wanna buy a new video card, look up 3dAnalyze. It's a graphics card emulator, lets you run games that your graphics card doesn't support. It might work, it lets me run Oblivion on my laptop. You should still get a new card, but that might work until you do. Just download it and run the game through the program.
I could get a great video card from my work but my motherboard doesn't support PCI-E, consider yourselves lucky
RULE BRITANNIA