Simply as a matter of interest, IS there such a thing? I know I've never come across one. If so, examples?
yea, usually the ones that are above £500. The cheapest good bc riches i know are the WMD and Deluxe series. They are ****ing amazing
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
I personally like the assassin series.I played a model that had an OFR and active EMG pups in it and it was pretty damn nice.It retails for like 800 USD or so.BC Rich isn't a bad company,they just get a lot of **** for their shapes and the fact that their lower end guitars are usually bad.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

everything out of the bronze series?
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
Mockingbirds are ok. The rest are just a very pointy way of pretending that you're "metal". Just my opinion.

If you really wanna be metal buy a Jackson.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Some of their strat style and V style guitars are incredibly nice. I'm quite fond of the NJ Jr. V Deluxe and the Gunslinger Retro. They do make some incredibly ugly looking guitars though.
Yeah I think a few of their normal shaped ones are pretty good as well as higher end mockingbirds
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I like the Eagle. The other ones, not so much. Even the high end ones I don't like.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
I forgot to mention, since it's in the thread, what about this guitar? I seen it at the music store I go to, it felt pretty nice in my hands.

http://www.bcrich.com/warbeast_blood.asp

Looks fairly nice

I want that tiger warlock in the top picture more though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
I forgot to mention, since it's in the thread, what about this guitar? I seen it at the music store I go to, it felt pretty nice in my hands.

http://www.bcrich.com/warbeast_blood.asp

its basically the lowest end warbeast... but repainted. I wouldnt touch it
Quote by hell_monkey
Quote by BackDoorEntry
yea, usually the ones that are above £500. The cheapest good bc riches i know are the WMD and Deluxe series. They are ****ing amazing

+1
Any of the higher end BC Rich's like the NJ series are good quality guitars. Dont be fooled by the "heavy metal" shapes though. They might look interesting, but alot of them are uncomfortable, neck heavy, or awkward.
Quote by dethfield
Any of the higher end BC Rich's like the NJ series are good quality guitars. Dont be fooled by the "heavy metal" shapes though. They might look interesting, but alot of them are uncomfortable, neck heavy, or awkward.

+1 use them for gigging or practice where you are standing up... or months of pain will follow.
Quote by hell_monkey
Quote by BackDoorEntry
its basically the lowest end warbeast... but repainted. I wouldnt touch it

So one guy says it's good then you say it sucks? I'm very confused...
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
So one guy says it's good then you say it sucks? I'm very confused...

Well it's a low-end BCR if i'm not mistaken, so it won't be great. I stand by what i said about any BCR from the 80's or over $500.
NJ series. I used to have one with a floyde rose but it was just a real bee sting to mess with the floyde rose for tuning. Also with the ackward shape it was hard to sit down and play.
actually the one i have is pretty good its a NJ Series Beast, dosent sound horrible at all, yes Bronze and Platinum Series sound somewhat crappy, Bronze being the worst...but usually any Rich with a NJ, NT, or anything on there official website http://www.bcrich.com (notice there are NO platinum or Bronze series on the site, their basicly unwanted childs)
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
somewhat of an old thread, but i thought i'd pitch in my cents. I used to used gibsons, but i found esp's to be better. BC richs get tons of flack for the total crap guitars they put out in the nineties, but now they are putting out legit stuff as well as the garbage. I took advantage of their bad reputation and got a couple on the cheap. WMD Warbeast keeps up with all three of my ESP/LTDs, better in fact that my LTD ex400bd. Rockfield pickups are a relatively unkown treasure. Very impressive.
I've played some really ****ty BC Rich's but the best one was a slightly modified (new pups, full setup, etc) low end Warlock a friend owned. Actually was fun to play and didn't sound terrible.

(Prepares for severe flaming by haters)
i nearly picked up a black and chrome mocking bird (around £200) a couple of years ago, but got my special ll instead, ive always had a softspot for B.C Rich since and will hopefully own a 'good' exotic mocking bird within the next few years, dam them things are gorgeous.
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
The Mock Plat Pro is a great guitar for the price they were asking for it. The bronze series are low end, but every guitar manufacturer builds low end guitars for the larger market. Platinum series are ok. Most people blame bad sound on the wood, pups, etc., never fully relaizing it's their amp that's crappy.
currently using:
BC Rich Mockingbird Platinum Pro
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Roland Boss DR-3 Drum Machine
Kerry King's sigs are pretty good, especially the hand crafted ones.

Then there's the Chuck Schuldiner Stealth, the Assassins, higher end Warlocks, Vs... most of their high end guitars are really good.
I was dead set on getting a Deluxe Jr. V until i saw the Schecter Avenger FR at drum city guitar land. Oh well, maybe one day i will pick one up. Ive always wanted a high end Virgin too. For some reason i really like that shape.
Quote by DieYouBastard
Simply as a matter of interest, IS there such a thing? I know I've never come across one. If so, examples?

Yes. Everything they made in the 70s and early 80s.