That Is So Metal!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhh
very very very awesome i love that ****!!! the cymbals were a little overpowering in small parts but everything else was badass and im guessing thats an artificial drummer of sum kind?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
i like it
the drums are cool, the guitar is cool
your talented
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by brooklynsoulja1
very very very awesome i love that ****!!! the cymbals were a little overpowering in small parts but everything else was badass and im guessing thats an artificial drummer of sum kind?

yeah i use Acoustica Beatcraft for the drums. Amazing program
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Great song. The intro sounds kinda classical. The riffs sound kinda melodeath. The drums are very good. The choir was a nice touch. Overall a very good and huge sounding song but it would be even better with some vocals. The recording quality is great too, what do you use to record?
Crit my death metal song?:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1043773

i'll definitely check out your song

i record my guitars through a Line6 PODxt, custom settings into Adobe Audition where i mix it. beatcraft for drums and reason 4.0 for all the extra goods

vocals would be a nice touch but i cant do them, i like the music to speak for itself.

thanks for all the positive feedback
Diggin' that, man, in my ears, that would fit perfectly with some lower guttoral growls similar to the faceless.
------

Shwiggity.
Intro is really cool, you've got a surprisingly good tone for using a line-in approach.

Hahaha, the drums are so ridiculous but in a good way. The riff over them is nice, if not a little over powered by the warp speed bass drum. It's REALLY sick when it goes to the triplets (maybe it's 5 beats, I can't tell) with the synth chords. The bass drum is a little loud, but that could just be my speakers. These are pretty quality tremolo riffs. Song could definetly use some vocals, though.

c4c if you'd like - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033681
Quote by ethan_hanus
that is some crazy ****, would be even cooler if there was an actual drummer that could drum that fast.

Vitek, George Kollias, or Inferno could do it no doubt.

should have some more songs up in a couple days if you guys are digging my stuff, thanks for the feedback
Very nice man, i like alooooot, get sum vocals up on that stuff man!
What did you use for the choir?
Quote by x Misanthropy x
Very nice man, i like alooooot, get sum vocals up on that stuff man!
What did you use for the choir?

Reason 4.0 by Propellerhead.

if you can use MIDI, it's pretty damn easy to use