i have ordered a hardwire cm-2 tube overdrive and i am wondering if i can use my old ac adaptor for my old boss mt-2. this is the adaptor http://www.zzounds.com/item--BOSPSA120S i am pretty sure i can but i have no clue what polarity mens so could someone plz explain it to me or find out if it will work? i really dont wanna fry my pedal or something.

thanx in advance for your replies.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91
As a relative new-comer to the guitar world I'd just like to point out how much more interesting this thread sounded when I thought a 'Metal Muff' was some sort of chastity belt...

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
plz does anyone know?
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91
As a relative new-comer to the guitar world I'd just like to point out how much more interesting this thread sounded when I thought a 'Metal Muff' was some sort of chastity belt...

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
Yeah, it should work.
Gear
Guitar
Kramer Striker (JB + Jazz)
Amps
Blackstar HT-5C
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
Pedals
Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
Digitech HardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
Boss DS-1
thank u. how do u like urs?
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
Well the Hardwire adaptors are:

Input 230-240v
9.6VDC 300m/A

Since the adaptor that you have at the moment is higher than that it'll work fine
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
its just that i have heard alot about differing polarity and stuff and i dont know what it means so im kinda worried. lol
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
sorry i wasnt clear. i just cant find the polarity on any sites. i dont know what to look for to find it.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?
It will work. relax.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
k lol.
Epi Les Paul with SD's
VK112
Hardwire OD

Quote by PuppetMaster91

Quote by tymanic
Whats a gibson?