So, we all know about the satanist messages that you can make out when you play Stairway to Heaven backwards. And most people have heard about Pink Floyd's message in Empty Spaces that congratulates you on actually finding the message.

Does anyone know any other songs that have subliminal messages in?

EDIT: I refuse to accept 'I Cum Blood' as an answer.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

I cum blood.

EDIT: I said it so i could be the first one,but in all seriousness, there is one in some song by Christina Agulara, but I can't remember
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Listen to Mezmer by Pinkly Smooth backwards. You'll hear someone screaming I....cum.....blood!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I forget the name of the song, but there's a Weird Al song where if you play it backwards, it says "SATAN EATS CHEEZ WIZ!!!!"

Also, Hit Me Baby One More Time says "Sleep with me, I'm not too young" and Another One Bites the Dust says "It's fun to smoke marijuana"
Someone said there's one in the muttering part of Lip Gloss And Black, but I don't think there is; I tried it.
Isn't there a song by Little Wayne that has a chorus of little kids? I heard it once, kind of creeped me out.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
there's a youTube video on this i watched a few weeks ago. it has like 30 different songs with so-called "messages" in them. you should search it up.
Quote by metalhead39
I forget the name of the song, but there's a Weird Al song where if you play it backwards, it says "SATAN EATS CHEEZ WIZ!!!!"

Also, Hit Me Baby One More Time says "Sleep with me, I'm not too young" and Another One Bites the Dust says "It's fun to smoke marijuana"

The Wierd Al one is "Nature Trail To Hell".
Quote by metalhead39

dude you like read my mind!!!!!! i was about to right all those out!!!!
also i think it was slayer that purposfully added one chanting "JOIN US"
no
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
My friend recorded the music from warcraft, slowed it down. And if you listen very carefully you can faintly hear voices saying things like "Play Warcraft"
Didn't I make it clear enough that I DIDN'T want I Cum Blood?!

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

smells like teen spirit is like a whole other song backwards.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by guitaristx11
check this out:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

a bunch of songs played backwards with messages in them. Even the freakin' Pokemon theme song!

EDIT: i mean the Pokemon Rap. my bad.

"I shot John Lennon"

...What the hell?

EDIT: The Fire on High one is creepy too...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by iantheman
smells like teen spirit is like a whole other song backwards.

Every song is like another song backwards
Quote by irishstang_87
Every song is like another song backwards

I meant that the whole thing has distinguishable lyrics, when you play it backwards
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by guitaristx11
check this out:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

a bunch of songs played backwards with messages in them. Even the freakin' Pokemon theme song!

EDIT: i mean the Pokemon Rap. my bad.

WOW. The Yoko Ono one made me lol!

my friend told me there was one in blackened by metallica but i dont hear anything in it.. was he bsing me? :P
Quote by alfonzo99
So, we all know about the satanist messages that you can make out when you play Stairway to Heaven backwards. And most people have heard about Pink Floyd's message in Empty Spaces that congratulates you on actually finding the message.

Does anyone know any other songs that have subliminal messages in?

EDIT: I refuse to accept 'I Cum Blood' as an answer.

Those aren't sbuliminal messages. If they were then they'd be affecting your mind without your realising. Those are just hidden messages.
Quote by Thespade22
my friend told me there was one in blackened by metallica but i dont hear anything in it.. was he bsing me? :P

I don't know any messages there, but the intro is played backwards and then reversed on the track, so when listening to the intro in reverse, you hear what they actually play, maybe he meant that?
████████
████████
████████
the arrow between the E and the X

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
This whole concept is basically people hear what they want to hear. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

It would sound different to you if you knew the language.
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Stairway to heaven backwards is dangerous. You listen to it on repeat through studio headphones in a shed, throw in a bit of mars volta, and you start hearing voices in your head xD. Its true.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
the arrow between the E and the X

If you think that's weird...

(tilt your head to the left)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ I think if you tilt to the right it looks like a snowman with a tie.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
^ I think if you tilt to the right it looks like a snowman with a tie.

When the hell have you seen a snowman where the abdomen, thorax and headballs are of equal size?

And yes, they are segmented like an insect. They are obviously inhuman.
Technically, they are not subliminal messages, but rather a play of your mind.

An unreasoned correlation.

It shares with the same psychological effect that people use to "reason" there conspiracy theories.

Somehow, a lot of people are incapable of valuing a correlation.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 3, 2009,
In one of the songs i'm writing i'm whispering 'Shoot up your school' and playing it backwords during the intro. Psychological test

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
One of the LP Underground singles, I think 6.0.
Brush your teeth and wash your hands.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Theres a bit in Michael by Franz Ferdinand that says something about 'your mother'. At the end of Yes! I am a Long Way From Home by Mogwai theres a backwords rant about nob cheese and jizzing in peoples face.

Edit: Not really the same, but the weird noises at the end of Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict by Pink Floyd, when played at the right speed says "well that was very avant-garde, wasn't it?"
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Oct 3, 2009,
I'm pretty sure playing stuff backwards isn't subliminal unless your brain processes stuff backwards and if that's the case, I retract my statement
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ