---

The band Endeverafter was birthed two years ago in Sacramento, CA, where front man and lead guitarist Michael Grant, rhythm guitarist Kristan Mallory, bassist Tommi Andrews, and former drummer Austin Sinclaire decided that they wanted to go down in music history. However, the magic happened long before that, as Michael Grant explains, "I've been friends with Kristan for five years, with Tommi for three years, and [current drummer] Eric Humbert is one of my best friends." Yet friendship is only part of the foundation that these band mates share. Perhaps learning a lesson from past legends, Endeverafter stands by similar musical fronts, "Our influences are in the deeper 60s, 70s hard rock,"

In the annals of rock music, you'd be hard-pressed to find a band that's been championed by both Pete Wentz and Bret Michaels. You'd also be hard-pressed, at least nowadays, to find a rock band that possesses a guitar hero for the next generation, a sexual swagger and an actual sense of fun.

You can hear this concept perfected on Kiss or Kill, EndeverafteR's debut album. There are big Big BIG choruses, thrashy drums, a little bit of punk, a lot cocksure attitude and a whole lotta guitars. It's certainly anthemic: "I Wanna Be Your Man" and "Baby, Baby, Baby" may very well be heard in strip clubs soon.

But this isn't some Darkness-style gimmick. Grant writes what he feels, be it a huge power ballad ("Next Big Thing") or a savage Crue-inspired ("Tip of My Tongue").
"The core of this band is heart," says the singer.

Discuss.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite

---

The band Endeverafter was birthed two years ago in Sacramento, CA, where front man and lead guitarist Michael Grant, rhythm guitarist Kristan Mallory, bassist Tommi Andrews, and former drummer Austin Sinclaire decided that they wanted to go down in music history. However, the magic happened long before that, as Michael Grant explains, "I've been friends with Kristan for five years, with Tommi for three years, and [current drummer] Eric Humbert is one of my best friends." Yet friendship is only part of the foundation that these band mates share. Perhaps learning a lesson from past legends, Endeverafter stands by similar musical fronts, "Our influences are in the deeper 60s, 70s hard rock,"

In the annals of rock music, you'd be hard-pressed to find a band that's been championed by both Pete Wentz and Bret Michaels. You'd also be hard-pressed, at least nowadays, to find a rock band that possesses a guitar hero for the next generation, a sexual swagger and an actual sense of fun.

You can hear this concept perfected on Kiss or Kill, EndeverafteR's debut album. There are big Big BIG choruses, thrashy drums, a little bit of punk, a lot cocksure attitude and a whole lotta guitars. It's certainly anthemic: "I Wanna Be Your Man" and "Baby, Baby, Baby" may very well be heard in strip clubs soon.

But this isn't some Darkness-style gimmick. Grant writes what he feels, be it a huge power ballad ("Next Big Thing") or a savage Crue-inspired ("Tip of My Tongue").
"The core of this band is heart," says the singer.

Discuss.

I dont like the description, but they seem decent, just seems like I've heard it a million times over...
Quote by Spwee1494
I dont like the description, but they seem decent, just seems like I've heard it a million times over...

I didn't write the description ahaa, it's from their myspace.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
I didn't write the description ahaa, it's from their myspace.

lol
I see there's two versions of the song "No More Words"

..why?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
awesome band just listen to the solo in Poison its amazing. Kind of a mixture of Coheed and Thin Lizzy to me
The most talented man on earth...
+ 1 for this band, got their album for christmas purely because of the review it got in Classic Rock. Awesome debut.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey