yeah, i want a new avatar but im too lazy to make one, where can i find some? Im tired of having the same nirvana avatar that everyone else has
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
With the size of UG's avatars? Good luck...
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
google whatever you want and search "small images"
they're limited but it works.
Quote by k_quest:
I feel like we are in Nazi Germany in this chat room
Quote by Encyclopedia

what would i have to resize something to to use it as an avatar?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i got mine from the you laugh you lose thread
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Encyclopedia

Doc manhattan FTW
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by -O_O-
50x50

ill just go into google, find a pic and do that

no offense to you, but the site you gave me, most of those avatars are kind of... gay?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^