So i think I am going to buy a Schecter Damien 6 this weekend and i just wanted to get some feedback on it. Positive and negative, you know any problems neck size, just stuff like that. Thank you my fellow axe wielding losers
I was thinking of buying that but instead I bought my beautiful mahogany SA series Ibanez. Either one is a pretty good purchase.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
love mine. i had to get it adjusted because when i got it from gc there was some buzz on the b and little e string. Comes with grover tuners and emg's, it's great
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
If you need feedback about neck size, that suggests you need to go and try it before you buy it.
Calling people losers isn't always the best way to get advice

Schecter makes fairly thick necks. Not quite as thick as a '59 style roundback but not quite as slim as a Fender imo.

It's a decent guitar for the price range and you should be happy with it. I'm pretty sure it doesnt come with EMGs though...
Quote by Pac_man0123
Calling people losers isn't always the best way to get advice

Schecter makes fairly thick necks. Not quite as thick as a '59 style roundback but not quite as slim as a Fender imo.

It's a decent guitar for the price range and you should be happy with it. I'm pretty sure it doesnt come with EMGs though...

ya it does
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
schecters have thick necks, but its the best feeling neck ive ever felt in the thick neck category.

plus, they feel very solid. they are pretty heavy. When you hold them in your hands and have them on your strap it just has the presence of one mean guitar.

then again im talking about my omen, which is pretty close.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
schecter guitars are pretty nice. ive played some that play really good and sound great and other that just play horribly. just remember to try more then one when your picking it out.