Okay Obv. im gonna go and try a guitar before trying, but can you please tell me some guitars to try out before buying.

My buget is around £500.

I usually play metal and rock and blues and some classical.

I want something with a floyd rose and some desinger pick ups.

I mean i was looking at some Ibanez's and they had some good details but they had the stock pick ups are they good?

Also when i play on stage i usually play college's Marshall JCM or the VOX.

Thanks.

I also want prefebly something with 24 frets and set/neck through body but dont mind 22 with bolt on thanks.

Thanks.
ibanez rg1570 would be cool if you're ok with the bolt-on neck and switching the pickups at a later date.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ibanez rg1570 would be cool if you're ok with the bolt-on neck and switching the pickups at a later date.

Dude, are we brothers or something, I was looking into that this morning.
Best bet is to get an Ibanez RG high end guitar.

Your guitar shop salespeople should be able to help find you a guitar that you like.
Quote by ibrahimasood
Dude, are we brothers or something, I was looking into that this morning.

haha, it's just the obvious choice for a versatile, pro-spec (good trem, japanese manufacture etc.) shred-type guitar at around the £500 mark. assuming you get on with the neck (it's pretty slim) and like the tone of basswood (it's kind of love-hate).

EDIT: there might be a thru-neck RG under budget too, but as far as i'm aware, it's not japanese-made and doesn't have the good edge pro trem. I wouldn't bother with it, to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 11, 2009,