Page 1 of 3
Well, I broke up with my girlfriend face to face, and she hates me.

It's okay though, she's a bitch.

How are your ex's? Love em? Hate em? Rape?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
She ****ing hates me nananana
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Mine hates... my... guts...
Glad to hear you went through with it, kudos for having the balls to do it in person.
We nothing each other. Haven't seen or talked to them in years.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Mine does. But I'm okay with that, because I broke up with her 3 months after I should have, and I really think she's an idiot... better than when she kept crying...
I don't hate my ex, I just hate how he dealt with everything. Being completely ignored for no reason will piss anyone off...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Mine have nothing against me, and I don't have anything against them.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

you lucky bastards... for some reason, my ex's always "want to be friends" after all of it. Like one that we broke up a year ago, wants to "keep in touch", but she wants me to forgive her for the reason that we broke up, cheating on me with one of my best friends and telling me in great detail how... and she wonders why I have such a grudge. She still tries to randomly message me or comment on something in facebook still, but I never comment or message back.
Forever feels retarded in MT forum

-Equipment-
Squier Champ 15
Squier Bullet Stratocaster
-Shopping list-
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
1 guitar cable for that pedal
Last edited by XxDre09xX at Jan 11, 2009,
I have no idea if my ex hates me, she said she didn't and then started ignoring me; so lame.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I'm on ok terms with most of them. Although I reallyu don't talk to them usually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, 5 of my ex's just finished bitching at me for my new girlfriend. Yeah, thats right, 5. I don't know or care how they found out, but they're pretty awful. Most of them, I haven't talked to in I don't know how long.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by XxDre09xX
you lucky bastards... for some reason, my ex's always "want to be friends" after all of it. Like one that we broke up a year ago, wants to "keep in touch", but she wants me to forgive her for the reason that we broke up, cheating on me with one of my best friends and telling me in great detail how... and she wonders why I have such a grudge. She still tries to randomly message me or comment on something in facebook still, but I never comment or message back.

i'd have killed her for telling details..

i havent heard anything of my ex since we broke up and the other one still wants to be with me
Quote by irishstang_87
Mine hates... my... guts...
Glad to hear you went through with it, kudos for having the balls to do it in person.

X2 on both points.

My ex tried punching me when I said it was over to her face. Admittedly, I myself dragged the relationship on much longer than it should've gone.
well being the fact im about to get back with one of my longer term ex's im okay with them
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I don't hate my ex, I just hate how he dealt with everything. Being completely ignored for no reason will piss anyone off...

As in he ignored you?

This is exactly what happened to me, girlfriend just pretty much cut off contact, didn't wanna meet up, sometimes couldn't be arsed to reply to texts and the like.

I don't like her particularly much after that
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
ive got 3 exes. I'm still really good friends with two of them (not the "let's pretend to be nice to each other in public" friends, we're actually still legitimate friends) but the 3rd one is an incredible bitch, don't talk to her anymore
I think the first one still hates me, but I spoke to her once in the last 3 years...the other three are all chill now, and we get along for the most part.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I've got a shakey friendship with my most recent. She wants to be friends, I'm kind of indifferent. I don't hate her or anything, but she just doesn't have a hell of a lot to do with my life so I rarely talk to her. The one before hated my guts with good reason for a while, but since then I've repented and she's buried the hatchet. Every couple months we have a really long, good conversation.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
So this is the one thread on UG where you can say Rape without getting a warning?

Sweet.

RAPE
We are still in contact but we still hate each other. Too bad cause we know eachother so well and have lots of good memories, but she will always be a bitch.
only my second ex hates my guts. take that world
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by Noyon999
As in he ignored you?

This is exactly what happened to me, girlfriend just pretty much cut off contact, didn't wanna meet up, sometimes couldn't be arsed to reply to texts and the like.

I don't like her particularly much after that

Yes, this is exactly my situation..we were just fine as friends then..gone. I'll always love him, but what he did makes me not like him so much..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Yes, this is exactly my situation..we were just fine as friends then..gone. I'll always love him, but what he did makes me not like him so much..

I feel really sorry for you, I felt absolutely terrible while it was going on, cos as far as I could tell it (was) going well

Did it go on for long (the ignoring)? She was ignoring me for like 2 / 3 weeks, a terrible time...
Say hi

my ex's pretty much despise me but in reality y would i wanna b friends with them lol
Quote by Noyon999
I feel really sorry for you, I felt absolutely terrible while it was going on, cos as far as I could tell it (was) going well

Did it go on for long (the ignoring)? She was ignoring me for like 2 / 3 weeks, a terrible time...

It's almost been a month since he's been ignoring me..I've even offered to be his friend, but what he's doing is seriously immature. I don't know what his problem is. I'm getting pissed just talking about it.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Mine's alright with me, and i still love her.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
It's almost been a month since he's been ignoring me..I've even offered to be his friend, but what he's doing is seriously immature. I don't know what his problem is. I'm getting pissed just talking about it.

Oh, sorry for bringing it up
Say hi

Quote by Noyon999
Oh, sorry for bringing it up

Don't worry about it. I really shouldn't be talking about it here..the person is on here...ehh..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
I'm friends with most of my exes, one or two of them however hate me. Doesn't bother me. Its in the past.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

i have had the pleasure of *almost* always breaking up on good terms. it has really paid off, let me tell you.

there have been a couple times (yes, more than once!) that a new girlfriend has asked one of my previous girlfriends for a "review" on me and each time i got 5 stars despite the fact that there were some rocky roads during the relationship.

why? the breakup was clean, smooth, respectful and mature. not to mention, if you ever want to get considered for the booty call list later on...this is the ONLY way!
2005 PRS McCarty (20th Anniversary Edition)
Custom 67' Tele w/Bigsby
Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Standard
Larivee Acoustic
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Apogee Ensemble
Yamaha HS80s
Actually, I'm on good terms with all of my ex's.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by dudebud
i have had the pleasure of *almost* always breaking up on good terms. it has really paid off, let me tell you.

there have been a couple times (yes, more than once!) that a new girlfriend has asked one of my previous girlfriends for a "review" on me and each time i got 5 stars despite the fact that there were some rocky roads during the relationship.

why? the breakup was clean, smooth, respectful and mature. not to mention, if you ever want to get considered for the booty call list later on...this is the ONLY way!

You make it sound like a job application

I broke up with my ex on good terms, politely and all that. Didn't matter after the fact.
Three of my exes still like me, which I can't understand AT ALL, because I've been a total bitch to them..
[Light]
Meh, mine doesnt give 2 sh!ts about me, she knows how I feel about her, that I still love her, and yet she ignores me and is like all over my best friends. She really is a bitch, but I just can't help it
I'm actually still friends with my last ex. She even stayed at my house last night. The one before that hasn't spoken to me in a long time...
Page 1 of 3