Pit.... i need to know something.
Is circumcision associated with tight trousers?

Heres the story,

I just got in from my GF's, and it was a "meet the family"-style thing. I didn't know this until i got there, and i wore a new pair of pinstripe skinny jeans. EXTREMELY TIGHT JEANS.

Anyway, they asked me if i was jewish.... and my mum said (afterwards):
"it's probably because they think your circumcised, with your jeans and all..."

i'm from England, and i happily wear my foreskin still intact..... but.... why are tight trousers associated with circumcision?

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
You wore skinny dreams to meet your girlfriend's parents?

You twat.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Are you a retard and/or 8?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Because....*consults god*...I 'ant touchin' that one with a 10 foot pole.
there is no quote in this box
maybe...it would be hard to wear tight pants if you were NOT circumcised? so, they assumed you were circumcised. i don't know.

anyways, first post! yay!

EDIT: are you freakin serious?!?!?!?! i was the first to view this topic, and i wanted the first post (for the first time, too) and all these people posted at the same time i did? crap! lol
Last edited by guitaristx11 at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by guitaristx11
maybe...it would be hard to wear tight pants if you were NOT circumcised? so, they assumed you were circumcised. i don't know.

anyways, first post! yay!

Phail
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
they obviously saw your crotch then.
they were just wondering.
Classical Guitarist
has anyone seen the freinds episode where Ross goes to a girls house with tight jeans. I would bever do it after watching that.
Obviously because tight jeans and circumcision are awesome.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Maybe they left nothing to the imagination. Or maybe your wiener was hanging out.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by guitaristx11

How the hell is it hard to wear tight jeans if you have a foreskin?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
that makes no sense
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by guitar12
has anyone seen the freinds episode where Ross goes to a girls house with tight jeans. I would bever do it after watching that.

They were leather jeans though
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
How the hell is it hard to wear tight jeans if you have a foreskin?

... i was wondering the same thing ahhaah
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by guitar12

Yeah, it's awesome.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
They probably saw your dick through your jeans, since they were "INCREDIBLY TIGHT", and assumed you were circumsized from what they saw, and decided to ask
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by gucio93
They probably saw your dick through your jeans, since they were "INCREDIBLY TIGHT", and assumed you were circumsized from what they saw, and decided to ask

Obviously, this.
Quote by gucio93

Yeah, I ask everyone who shows up on my doorstep that. Those jehovah's witnesses never answered me...
I think they just wanted to make sure you weren't Jewish as well as wearing skinny jeans. I mean, one or the other is fine but I wouldn't want both in someone being married to my daughter
ohai little sig.
Well, I can honestly say that I ****ing love skinny clothes and my dick has not been medically altered.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Perhaps they don't want their daughter marrying a dirty, homosexual Jew and they aren't taking any risks. Right up front, "You a Jew, mate? No? K, go shag 'er."
thanks guys, it was SO embarrasing

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
good job. her dad probably thinks your gay and is mistaking his daughter for a man.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Maybe because the only way to wear tight pants is to already have your junk used to being punished.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your mom probably meant "Genes" do you have curly hair, and/or a big nose?
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Maybe it has nothing to do with your wiener or your jeans, did they catch you looking for change in the couch cushions or something? Or did you refuse their invitation to a pork chop dinner? Or maybe you have a big nose?
Quote by Trefellin
Perhaps they don't want their daughter marrying a dirty, homosexual Jew and they aren't taking any risks. Right up front, "You a Jew, mate? No? K, go shag 'er."

Seriously, they saw your cock. In fact, I bet they were trying to hint that you should make and adjustment to be more modest.
They now think you're dumb for not picking up on it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Obviously because tight jeans and circumcision are awesome.

this

they saw ur weewee
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
So if you wear tight jeans people everywhere know you have no foreskin?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by lufkin
Because....*consults god*...I 'ant touchin' that one with a 10 foot pole.

Interesting observation