Page 1 of 2
My sister is selling them. Anybody else? Share fond memories or bad experiences with these crazy fundraising drugs.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
yes. I'll buy every single thin mint she's got.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Ha, we're out of Thin Mints, and we don't get any mor til next Saturday.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I've always wanted to have a girl scout sell me cookies, they don't do that here
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Demonikk
Is your sister hot?
If yes, come on in...

She's 6...
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Scouts in holland don't sell cookies, they actually work for money. They'll help clean around the house and stuff, do you garden chores, etc.

Another reason why America is so fat, they feed you at your own doorstep
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by Demonikk
Is your sister hot?
If yes, come on in...

You sick sick man.
If only they were made by Girl Scouts

none-the-less, I like Tag-A-Longs the best (or whatever they're called now)
I hate samoas/whatever-they're-called-nows
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
i once got addicted to thin mints...

i got one of those cookies and held a lighter under it. DAMN was it SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
If they sold cookies year round it could easily be the largest cookie industry in the world.
there is no quote in this box
Quote by lordofthefood1

They're called Carmel DeLights now. Not really my favs, but still O.K.
btw, I'm eating Lemonades right now. They're new.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

THIN MINTS MAKE ME HAPPY!!!
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
My friend once stole 3 boxes of thin mints from a girls wagon. He likes them far too much.
Quote by lordofthefood1
If only they were made by Girl Scouts

none-the-less, I like Tag-A-Longs the best (or whatever they're called now)

I used to sell them. lol. I think I actually sold the most boxes in my troop one year.

I love most of the ones that were out when I was selling them. suffice it to say it wasn't in the last 10yrs. tag-a-longs, do-si-dos (the oatmeal/PB sandwich cookies), thin mints (does anyone NOT love thin mints?), samoas, and treffoils (the shortbread cookies). those are my favorites. thankfully I don't get solicited directly, but my mom does. I'll only have her buy me one box of samoas, but then she'll end up getting others. I wish she wouldn't. I don't need them and don't want the temptation in the house... ugh...
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
My friend once stole 3 boxes of thin mints from a girls wagon. He likes them far too much.

I once stole the wagon.
I ate the cookies and gave the wagon to my sister once she was old enough to sell cookies.
there is no quote in this box
Samoas FTW.
Quote by darthteet
Someone made a sensible post. Well done, genuinely. Adamonia, that is.

Quote by YourDad
Adamonia, I completely agree with every single word you just said.

Dum Spiro Spero.
Quote by uctlaum01
I used to sell them. lol. I think I actually sold the most boxes in my troop one year.

I love most of the ones that were out when I was selling them. suffice it to say it wasn't in the last 10yrs. tag-a-longs, do-si-dos (the oatmeal/PB sandwich cookies), thin mints (does anyone NOT love thin mints?), samoas, and treffoils (the shortbread cookies). those are my favorites. thankfully I don't get solicited directly, but my mom does. I'll only have her buy me one box of samoas, but then she'll end up getting others. I wish she wouldn't. I don't need them and don't want the temptation in the house... ugh...

Does that make you a girl... ?
(errrrr, no I'm not a creeper.. shush)
Now say his name.....
Quote by Adamonia
Samoas FTW.

hells yeah!!

apparently it depends on which company bakes them as to what they're called. I just looked it up and there's 2 companies that make girl scout cookies. little brownie bakers and ABC smart cookie.

little brownie (I think the original company) still calls them samoas:
http://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/cookiepages/samoas.html

and ABC calls them caramel deLites
http://www.abcsmartcookies.com/cookies_nutrition.asp?id=9F730DDC-6302-43DB-8CB3-D61718D15CB1

same for tagalongs, do-si-dos, and trefoils that I noticed quickly.
Originally Posted by Demonikk
Is your sister hot?
If yes, come on in...

Quote by Pencil Man
She's 6...

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Pencil Man
She's 6...

This is relevant to my interests.

gunners fan: How much is the cost of rent for your failboat?
To clarify: Herbert likes young males. No females whatsoever.
Last edited by Valderama at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by lordofthefood1
Does that make you a girl... ?
(errrrr, no I'm not a creeper.. shush)

yes. I'm female. lol.
I made this the other day for another thread but it's still relevant...

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
thin mints.... my god theyre better than fried chicken and waffles
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Valderama
This is relevant to my interests.

gunners fan: How much is the cost of rent for your failboat?
To clarify: Herbert likes young males. No females whatsoever.

I got Evicted last week, I couldn't afford the rent!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by uctlaum01
yes. I'm female. lol.

+10000 profile views.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by OlivierF
Scouts in holland don't sell cookies, they actually work for money. They'll help clean around the house and stuff, do you garden chores, etc.

Another reason why America is so fat, they feed you at your own doorstep

You're just jealous you don't get thin mints. Asshole.
no sig for me
Quote by uctlaum01
yes. I'm female. lol.

So uh uhm eh uhhh I forgot
Now say his name.....
That **** is delicious. Personally, I enjoy Tagalongs (the peanut butter filled ones).
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
i'm a guy, so i never sold them obviously.

but i LOVE thin mints. possibly my favorite cookie of all time.
thin mints frozen > thin mints at room temperature

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Those things are horrible. And by horrible, I mean to sell them only. They are quite delicious.

I remember one time I didn't want to go to the neighbors because I was embarrassed that I was a girl scout and my mom wanted me to, so we had a huge fight and she had to push me out of the door as I was holding onto the frame. Then I sat out in the driveway for hours because I wasn't going to. Girl scout cookies don't bring up the fondest memories for me...

Edit: Thin Mints are disgusting.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
If the cookies contain girl scouts, then yes I would like some.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by uctlaum01
hells yeah!!

apparently it depends on which company bakes them as to what they're called. I just looked it up and there's 2 companies that make girl scout cookies. little brownie bakers and ABC smart cookie.

little brownie (I think the original company) still calls them samoas:
http://www.littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/cookiepages/samoas.html

and ABC calls them caramel deLites
http://www.abcsmartcookies.com/cookies_nutrition.asp?id=9F730DDC-6302-43DB-8CB3-D61718D15CB1

same for tagalongs, do-si-dos, and trefoils that I noticed quickly.

Little Brownie Bakers are so much better than the other. I know because the girl scouts in our area switched. They're no longer as delicious.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Wow, my first thread's really taken off. Most of the cookies don't have such fun names anymore. This council buys 'em from abc. My dad went with my sister to sell and came back with almost NO COOKIES. They're counting the money now. I would hate to have to keep up with all this.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Page 1 of 2