Page 1 of 2

It goes against all logic!
EDIT: Actually looks kind of interesting...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Last edited by SoWrongItsMatt at Jan 11, 2009,
theres another company doing this as well. everyone here slammed it, and said GP5 was better. which is idiotic. since it's you know a game and not necessarily just a learning tool.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by boreamor
It won't sell.

Exactly, if it is something that makes people learn and think then nobody will buy it

MC name = Bearrorism
This is old. There was another thread about a program just like this, but nobody understood that it was different from Guitar Hero . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Cyanide176
seems waay too complicated, ill just stick to tabs

Yeah with how hard it would be to learn to sightread the ntoes coming fast, you could just learn tabs.

Also, is there difficulties. I don't get it?
this is a HORRIBLE idea. learning guitar should be about wanting to play an instrument, not trying to get a good score on a videogame. yet ANOTHER thing ruined by Disney. and there is no way to stop this bullshit.

I FUCKING HATE DISNEY
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Dumb. Little kids wont want to take the time with it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
at least better than gh for people aspiring to be musicians but, with $200, you could just buy a guitar and teach yourself. it's a lazy world.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
this won't sell. guitar hero is too popular now and people are too lazy. and its 200 freaking dollars.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by chromeguitars
I FUCKING HATE DISNEY

Thank you. Saves me the trouble of saying it myself.
Quote by untalented
at least better than gh for people aspiring to be musicians but, with $200, you could just buy a guitar and teach yourself. it's a lazy world.

Or you could buy the game that comes with a guitar and an interface that will help you.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Does that thing have a locking nut?

Can i get onewhit Floyd rose locking trem...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
It's always boring at the beginning stages of learning actual guitar. Maybe this could help.

Seems a pretty good idea to me. Disney need to play some Slayer though.
looks like an interesting idea, but no one is going to buy it. GH nerds will stick to GH and think they can play a real guitar, and us real guitar players will look at it and laugh like we always do.

That being said, it looks like a good tool to help practice, but they are just marketing it wrong. Honestly I don't know I never liked guitar hero and I find real guitar more enjoyable.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
looks like an interesting idea, but no one is going to buy it. GH nerds will stick to GH and think they can play a real guitar, and us real guitar players will look at it and laugh like we always do.

That being said, it looks like a good tool to help practice, but they are just marketing it wrong. Honestly I don't know I never liked guitar hero and I find real guitar more enjoyable.

quoted for emphasis.

disney ruins everything
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
aw ****.

now EVERYONE is gonna play guitar and think they're awesome for playing Jonahs brothers
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
80% of the replies in this thread demonstrate exactly why most people don't take guitarists seriously.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
80% of the replies in this thread demonstrate exactly why most people don't take guitarists seriously.

Noone takes it serious cause this product is a toy?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Noone takes it serious cause this product is a toy?

no, none takes guitarists seriously because of the constant bitching about stuff like this.

Last.fm
Quote by imdeth
It's always boring at the beginning stages of learning actual guitar. Maybe this could help.

Seems a pretty good idea to me. Disney need to play some Carcass though.

Fixed.

^+1, imo guitarists are almost as whiny as singers.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 11, 2009,
Actually, there's this program right here with the same idea that can supposedly load .gp tabs
http://littlebigstar.net/main/

I'm downloading it right now to see if its any good.

Sounds like a fun idea to me
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
People dont buy guitar hero to learn guitar, they buy it because it's easier than learning real guitar, and because they have to work less, it's more fun. The games not gonna make it. What's wrong with just buying a real guitar? I don't have a problem with gh, but this is going too far.
I don't have guitar hero, I just play along to Guitar Pro 5
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
learning real is guitar is prob easyer and faster..
you can keep on kopiyng what you see on a screen.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by irishstang_87
The games not gonna make it. What's wrong with just buying a real guitar? I don't have a problem with gh, but this is going too far.

This is what people said in the other thread. The thing is YOU ARE BUYING A REAL GUITAR!!!!!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Its basically scrolling guitar tabs.
there is no quote in this box
Quote by sSyLc
This is what people said in the other thread. The thing is YOU ARE BUYING A REAL GUITAR!!!!!

So what the hell do you need the game for?
Page 1 of 2