Hey guys, been scouring the internet for awhile, and already searched for it on UG, but couldn't find anything...

What's a good DVD/video one could watch that would help a person who already knows a little bit about guitar? i've been playing for a few years, and can already play, but seeing lessons/instruction from Satch or Vai or somebody of that caliber would be cool...

Not looking for like "Beginner Guitar Method" or anything like that.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
Nice, i should have thought of Petrucci... Im also downloading the MAB ones, but im not sure how good that'll be..
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
John Petrucci's Rock Discipline and Intense Rock I and II by Paul Gilbert.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I have john petrucci rock discipline, and I am learning quite a lot from it. I suggest that you look up some videos of it on youtube so you can see how difficult it is.
Quote by webbtje
Gilbert's DVDs, names escape me. +1 to Rock Discipline.

Intense Rock I and II and the Get Out Of My Yard DVD.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Gilbert has also done Guitars From Mars, there's one where he teaches some classical songs, and the other shows you rock licks.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Gilbert has also done Guitars From Mars, there's one where he teaches some classical songs, and the other shows you rock licks.

How could I forget those!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.