Hi my names ronan. I like bullet for my valentine, disturbed and all other kinds of metal. the problem is i only have a guitar and a crappy amp. i'd love to hav a guitar effect that has the same sort of sound as theirs

Could someone help please cause i have no idea what to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a new amp first mate, do you have a price range?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Bullet was endorsed by Peavey, and claimed to use the 6505+. But if I'm not mistaken they recorded with Mesa Dual Rectos on their latest release.

Disturbed uses Randalls for the most part I believe.

Most of those 2 bands use on-board distortion for their tone. Disturbed might use a little bit of pedals for effects, I only say this because the guitarist has his own signature pedal. But It's mostly in their amps.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Get a small tube amp and get Digitech The Weapon isn't that disturbed's guitarist signature pedal
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
hehe....he wants an effect to emulate and artists rig....=P
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
If you're just home playing get a good set of headphones/speakers and buy a line6 tone port.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
If you're just home playing get a good set of headphones/speakers and buy a line6 tone port.

Best money I've spent in regards too guitar. PERFECT for home playing and recording. Makes almost any guitar sound good. But of course, you have to know what you're doing.
Quote by bucketmark
Get a small tube amp and get Digitech The Weapon isn't that disturbed's guitarist signature pedal

NO the weapon is Scott Ian's pedal and he plays for Anthrax.
ahh my bad sorry, get the toneport
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
em my price range is about 150 for an amp but it could change. its for home play but i got a garage to play in so it can be a big watt amp
Quote by Dempsey68
get a distortion pedal...

bought one but its just not workin with the amp i hav
150 ain't going to buy you a good amp. Sorry man. You'll have to settle for a toneport and some good headphones- will do you more good than spending 150 on a POS
you could always actually get a little roland cube-great metal tone for the price- wont wow anyone but should sound pretty good
Last edited by Highwaytohell at Dec 20, 2009,
Quote by bucketmark

+1, I have his sig pedal, and it works great. I don't even play Disturbed, but I still think that it beats out alot of other digitech pedals. The phaser morphing into distortion is really cool, and it has some nice regular distortion on it.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by mostly I hate u
NO the weapon is Scott Ian's pedal and he plays for Anthrax.

No, Scott's is the Black 13 pedal.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ