Alright pit, i have a science project due tomorrow where i have to drop an egg off of our football bleachers at my school, and the egg has to not break. we have to make some container for the egg, but no premade boxes, and no parachutes.
so pit, get creative!

EDIT: finished! i made an egg sandwhich! should work, hopefully. oh well, if it breaks you get a C for effort . now time to do my language arts essay, due tuesday!
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Last edited by jimivancobain at Jan 11, 2009,
they did this on mythbusters, just find the episode and do what they did.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Use a cannibal corpse album. They're soft.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You must obviously have someone at the bottom catch it, and them not be retarded. By 'not retarded' I mean they must give the egg some measure of slack when it hits their palms.

Unless you mean it has to HIT THE FLOOR... then you'll need some kind of material to absorb the impact, like bubble wrap or cotton balls or something.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Anti gravity eggs.
Or dip it in liquid nitrogen first.
Last edited by mythicaldude at Jan 11, 2009,
fill a tub with cum, it should soften the blow

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Riddler
You must obviously have someone at the bottom catch it, and them not be retarded. By 'not retarded' I mean they must give the egg some measure of slack when it hits their palms.

Unless you mean it has to HIT THE FLOOR... then you'll need some kind of material to absorb the impact, like bubble wrap or cotton balls or something.

it has to hit the floor.
and thanks for the advice, i was planning on not using any form of protection for the egg and just throwing it down with nothing on it.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
do eggs float?

put it in a strong balloon filled with water... strong enough so it wont break.

also, kudos for waiting until sunday night to do your science project.
why don`t you just do the fucking project.
just grab some soft shit and start taping.
███████████████████████████████████
Last edited by tona_107 at Jan 11, 2009,
fap under it at the appropriate time for it to shoot under said egg, it will land with a gentle splash
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Do it yourself, Dont come crawling to the pit.

Come crawling back to the pit when you fail.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Riddler

No ****, Sherlock.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Hard-boil it.

this seems very logical, do it! nao!

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by tona_107
why don`t you just do the fucking project.
just grab some soft shit and start taping.

i already know what i'm doing, i just wanted to see if the pit had any better ideas.
Quote by smb
wrap your egg in wet cement, they will never be able to prove if it breaks or not
cover the egg in foam and springs and attach a large blade to the top, parallel to the ground.

if done correctly when you drop it the blade will cause the whole thing to spin, drastically slowing the fall and the foam and springs will cushion the slight final impact ensuring your success.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Put it in a balloon filled with jello.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The hitch is that you have to get the jello into the balloon . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.