I have heard both good and bad things on this amp. If I were to get it, I would get the 30W. So please tell me..whats the real deal on this amp??
They sound too digital and lack tone.
Get a tube amp!
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
This is like, the 10th thread about them this week. They suck newb.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by ScottyB089
I have heard both good and bad things on this amp. If I were to get it, I would get the 30W. So please tell me..whats the real deal on this amp??

you are new here so you dont know how to use this site, amirite.

do you know that white bar on top right of your screen it is called a search bar.
to use it type what you want for example type in Line 6 Spider III and then click and read all the threads that pop up in your search.

and WELCOME TO UG
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
they are br00tal. actually, you can get a much better amp for the price. also, search bar. there have been numerous threads on this
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
there are better amps for the price.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
its fine for a practise amp. thats it. i use mine all the time and i have an all tube half stack. stop dissing them its just an amp to PRACTISE on not find your master tone.
TAB..did you really just say "amirite"..is it really that much harder to type the words "Am I Right"?..its one bloody letter less
oh and spartan..try getting a life that doesnt revolve sitting around a computer all day looking at forums
Quote by ScottyB089
TAB..did you really just say "amirite"..is it really that much harder to type the words "Am I Right"?..its one bloody letter less

yes because i have poor typing skills.

i type with only 3 fingers.
go ahead LAUGH!!! laugh!!!! I FCKN DARE YOU !!!!!
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by ScottyB089
oh and spartan..try getting a life that doesnt revolve sitting around a computer all day looking at forums

looks like you won't be around here for very long...enjoy your cruddy amp
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
They make great practice amps. And TAB...I'm pretty sure it would be better to start a new forum than to post in another forum and just have assholes tell him he's a noob. The amp itself is great overall. By itself, though, it lacks sound. Using pedal effects help out A LOT. I would never use one in a gig, but if it's just around the house, then they are pretty effective. I hate people who don't answer your question fully. They just call you a noob and get on with their pathetic lives. It would be nice if people got their heads out of their asses and answered a question. Hope this (not the ranting part) helps.
If it's blue, then it MUST smell good.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
thank you distrubed..i started a new ****ing thread so i would get a response quicker, which it did. Anyone who calls another person a ****ing noob either A.) has absolutely no social skills or B.) thinks that their life is so insignificant that they feel they need to try and make others feel as crappy and as awkward as they feel..thanks to the rest of the people who had good posts though
Yeah, I post for help every once in awhile, and it really takes a couple of days until one person who is actually trying to help gives you an answer.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
tl:dr

the amps are horrible, don't get one unless you are ONLY playing in your room and have a better amp for playing anywhere else. Get a peavey valveking. if you can't afford it, save up.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by ScottyB089
thank you distrubed..i started a new ****ing thread so i would get a response quicker, which it did. Anyone who calls another person a ****ing noob either A.) has absolutely no social skills or B.) thinks that their life is so insignificant that they feel they need to try and make others feel as crappy and as awkward as they feel..thanks to the rest of the people who had good posts though

we all have freedom of speech, and if we want to express that someone is a n00b, we're allowed to say that. calling someone something doesnt mean that your life is insignificant and you dont have social skills. you dont know what your talking about. if you want to get the whole forum to hate you right after you join, feel free, but if not, then dont start a whole tantrum because someone called you a n00b
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by Disturbed137
And TAB...I'm pretty sure it would be better to start a new forum than to post in another forum and just have assholes tell him he's a noob.

im not calling him a FCKN n00b im just helping him use the site so he could gather the info he needed without making another thread about these Worthless pieces of ****
feel free to add me
Quote by ScottyB089

no one answered your thread because there are at least 10 or 15 posts about this PER DAY! and i'm sorry that you got mad because people called you a n00b but dude, when your a regular, and on a daily basis you have to explain to 3 or 4 people the EXACT same thing, it gets a little old.

we've all made threads that pissed people off, i made a "why do people hate spider's" thread once myself. but yea

EDIT: will a mod please just close this thread?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
we all have freedom of speech, and if we want to express that someone is a n00b, we're allowed to say that. calling someone something doesnt mean that your life is insignificant and you dont have social skills. you dont know what your talking about. if you want to get the whole forum to hate you right after you join, feel free, but if not, then dont start a whole tantrum because someone called you a n00b

He's ranting because he posted in a help forum and people are giving him crap for inquiring about the Spider. Help forum should equal help. But in this day and time, people get sick kicks from putting down people who need help.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by bored_maniac33
no one answered your thread because there are at least 10 or 15 posts about this PER DAY! and i'm sorry that you got mad because people called you a n00b but dude, when your a regular, and on a daily basis you have to explain to 3 or 4 people the EXACT same thing, it gets a little old.

Just because you see a thread about it doesn't mean you HAVE to answer it. There is no creed on this site that states that you have to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION. If you see a question you don't want to answer, the most obvious thing is to just leave.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Disturbed137
He's ranting because he posted in a help forum and people are giving him crap for inquiring about the Spider. Help forum should equal help. But in this day and time, people get sick kicks from putting down people who need help.

im sorry to be a jerk, but people also no longer want to help themselves, which annoys me.

granted, this situation is slightly different because he didnt know that this topic has been discussed time and time and time again on this forum, but that is why people are mad. they aren't being jerks because they are just cruel, they are angry because it seems like the TS didnt bother to do any work.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Disturbed137
Just because you see a thread about it doesn't mean you HAVE to answer it. There is no creed on this site that states that you have to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION. If you see a question you don't want to answer, the most obvious thing is to just leave.

...but he was complaining that people didnt answer the first. so if no one did answer, in his mind, people would have till be jerks.

sorry for the double post btw
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional