VOTE FOR JAMIE ON KSTAR JR
http://www.kstarjr.com/vote.aspx

Hi, my band is called "The Loud"

We are a classic rock/blues rock band, and we've been together for about a year.
Jamie Bentz - Vocals
Alex Brittle - Bass
Evan Wilson, Andy Barrie, Blake Lough - Guitars
Cody Dontigny - Drums

www.myspace.com/theloudofficial For some of our songs, we havent had a chance to record the second original, and a few other covers.

Let us know what you think/comment/add us as friends

Last edited by Tubyboulin at Apr 20, 2009,
Thank you

Music of Mainstreet is currently the only original we have recorded, but we are working on a second (its all written, GP on my pfrofile as Now We Stand) just getting the parts and stuff right.

Hopefully we will get a chance to record the rest of our repertoire and a few new originals this summer.
Hey guys, bit of an update. Jamie our singer auditioned for The Karaoke Jr. Show on CMT and made it in to the top 5 for Ottawa! We're all really proud of her, and any votes from you people on UG when the show starts would really help. I think it'll be around april.

Thank you As I said, we're still working on putting some more originals together. Me, Blake and Jamie seem to be the only ones capable of writing though...

^ Your stuff is pretty awesome. I can forsee a full orchestra backing someday

Keeping it simple was actually really catchy.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Thank you As I said, we're still working on putting some more originals together. Me, Blake and Jamie seem to be the only ones capable of writing though...

^ Your stuff is pretty awesome. I can forsee a full orchestra backing someday

Keeping it simple was actually really catchy.

Writing comes and go for me too, just keep at it. :P

Thanks! Glad you like it. Comment on our page whenever and let us know about new stuff!
Great vocals! and great job on the covers!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
with the right production team behind you guys I could definitely imagine The Loud on the radio and backing TV shows.
We'd make great pets.