hello i joined like a hella long time ago and now have decided to come back because im taking music more seriously now when I play. The name is warlockboy because i used to have a nice bc rich warlock the NJ series * not the crappy bronze * but i sold that. Now i have a nice ibanez aritst series guitar and a fender acoustic that has a emerald green maple top kinda. Yea so im back so hi guys! * is there a place where i could change my name *
Well, you only joined a year ago. But, welcome back! I'm jeleous of your guitar

There isn't a place to change your name though. If you'd like, you can ask a mod to ban this account so that you can make a new one.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Alright I might just do that, And yea my guitar is good only flaw is it comes with active pickups but there very low grade pickups. They only require 2 double A batteries which is like 3volts compared to the nine volt. I might buy the the invader ones that dragonforce use.
Last edited by warlockboy at Jan 11, 2009,
hey whats up everyone i have a fernandes strat, it's a pretty good guitar. 3 pickups on it. i have an ibanez 10 watt amp(i think its 10 watt, might be 15)
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Well, you only joined a year ago. But, welcome back! I'm jeleous of your guitar

There isn't a place to change your name though. If you'd like, you can ask a mod to ban this account so that you can make a new one.

don't give advice if you haven't even read the rules of this forum yourself! we do NOT allow people to have more than one account, even if the other accounts are banned. we do not delete accounts or change names.

you may have one account in total and you're stuck with whatever name you chose for that account.

anyway - there is a thread at the top of this forum that is made especially for you to introduce yourselves in, feel free to post again in there if you have any questions about how to use this forum or website, you may ask in the new member's forum (but read the new member's FAQ first!).

if you'd like to discuss guitar there are several forums for that, such as guitar and bass basics, electric guitar, etc. guitar questions don't belong in the new member's forum.
from daylight...
...into darkness