Well, my band needs stage ideas. We don't want a boring stage and our budget is fairly decent. Since there is no other sub-forum apllying to this I posted it here.

one of my stage ideas was this:

A badly painted drawing.
But, I don't know. What I pictured was a dark stage with fog machines going and then some like some "scary" sounds and like two red/orange revoling lights go off on both sides of the band name (like in the picture, except there would be a band name in there) plus maybe some strobe lights. And then the music plays and we enter through the doors behind the set.

Theres so many differant ideas, any other good ones you guys can think of?
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Where are you playing? You'll just look like a tool if it's a school talent show/battle of the bands.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Where are you playing? You'll just look like a tool if it's a school talent show/battle of the bands.

Nah, it's a fest and we're in a field with a self-built stage and stuff. It was just a basic fest but we offered to play there and we got ourselves a good gig.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

This.

Unless you're well known, you'll look dumb going into a stage like this.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Completely useless if you're not a rather well-known band.

And not just because a few of your friends like you can you be a "well-known" band.
You've pretty much painted our bands stage setup
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Quote by Half_Full
Completely useless if you're not a rather well-known band.

And not just because a few of your friends like you can you be a "well-known" band.

We're pretty well known in our area. Not like...huge but not like we're a garage band.
Maybe you'd get some decent advice out of the Bandleading forum? I dunno. You'll just get horrible ideas here.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

seems like a waste of money to me. try to good ol wooden stage and randomly arrange all the equipment five minutes before you go on. makes you seem more modest instead off arrogant douche bags.
Quote by SteveHouse
Maybe you'd get some decent advice out of the Bandleading forum? I dunno. You'll just get horrible ideas here.

Yeah, i'll post it there. I didn't see the sub-forum until after I posted this.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
my friends band made a giant metal pentagram to put on the back of the stage with an American flag behind it. It was pretty cool I thought. Other than that

RAINING BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 to anyone who knows what I am talking about
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by assparade69
seems like a waste of money to me. try to good ol wooden stage and randomly arrange all the equipment five minutes before you go on. makes you seem more modest instead off arrogant douche bags.

This

OR

Put 4 blood covered people on crucifixes and a bunch of lamb skulls on poles on your stage, like Gorgoroth.