i have a honey burst epiphone les paul standard im looking to sell or trade, looking for £300 including postage. It has a small ding on the bottom but this does not effect the playability of this guitar. The serial is EE061106145 for those interested.
Pictures available on request.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
bump
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
yea the ebony ones are, all the other finishes are £100 more
Quote by rpawluk
whats that in american dollars?

I'm not up for posting to America sorry. It would be about $450 though
bump
willing to go down to £250, will put pictures up in a bit
Can you give any idea of what you are looking at in trades? I may be interested although i was originally looking for a Les Paul Custom.
I presume the Epi is a TobaccoBurst - cant tell too well in the photos.
Quote by TPReggie
Can you give any idea of what you are looking at in trades? I may be interested although i was originally looking for a Les Paul Custom.
I presume the Epi is a TobaccoBurst - cant tell too well in the photos.

I'm looking at Telecasters and Jagmasters/Jaguars, that would be ideal trade but would also think about a Strat.

I thought it was honeyburst but you may be right with the Tocaccoburst, they look pretty much the same anyway!
Sorry, meant Jazzmaster, not sure why i said Jagmaster.
Bumpp
Bumppppp
Quote by K.R.o.B.L 1910
Would you be interested in a Mockingbird and Peavy Vyper?

No thank you!
Bump
Im based in Hertfordshire, thanks for the offer but i'm not really looking for another strat! I will put up some better quality pictures though
Bump
I'm interested...how high is the action and does it have any fretbuzz or will I need to get a fret job done?
The action is pretty low and i'm pretty sure it doesn't have any fret buzz but i shall check it out and get back to you.
there is slight buzz on the 19th and 20th fret of the low e string
bump
I said £250
bumppp
someone must want this!