Well, my band needs stage ideas. We don't want a boring stage and our budget is fairly decent. We're playing at a fest as a headlining band so this isn't some school show thing.
one of my stage ideas was this:

A badly painted drawing.
But, I don't know. What I pictured was a dark stage with fog machines going and then some like some "scary" sounds and like two red/orange revoling lights go off on both sides of the band name (like in the picture, except there would be a band name in there) plus maybe some strobe lights. And then the music plays and we enter through the doors behind the set.

Theres so many differant ideas, any other good ones you guys can think of?
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Im no expert, but I wouldnt recommend having it rain blood onstage....Unless you are in Slayer

Are you in Slayer!?!

But I think that setup will work fine. As long as you play well and keep some level of excitement going, the stage setup shouldn't be too critical
Quote by wyldething
Im no expert, but I wouldnt recommend having it rain blood onstage....Unless you are in Slayer

Are you in Slayer!?!

But I think that setup will work fine. As long as you play well and keep some level of excitement going, the stage setup shouldn't be too critical

That's a revolving light. I only made it look that was because I wanted people to know it's a red revolving light lol
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Josh Shiells
^ Oh my!

Where's that from?

A Nine Inch Nails concert.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I think its nice. Kinda cliche, but nice. Maybe have blue lights? Red is so overused.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
What songs are you playing at the fest? By the way, if you were a major band and was playing raining blood by slayer, and you wanted an awesome performance, waterproof your guitar and let it rain blood or food coloured water from above.

If you're playing alternative rock, then PLEASE don't let blood rain from the sky. Certain lights may be coordinated to your songs, like when Metallica performs "One" live. During what's dubbed "The Darkness Verses" they have all lights turned off and a massive white light flashes over them every second or two. Strobe effects are cool, and please list the songs in this thread.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none