Ok, so I am currently looking at the Ibanez RGT42DX, and on every website, including Guitar Center. It is $699.99. But I found a website that is selling it for $549.99. That is $150 less than everyone else!!! Am I missing something, such as this is a different model, or could this just be fake or something like that. Im sorry, but I am new to shopping for guitars.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RGT42DXWH?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=pricegrabber&cvsfa=1457&cvsfe=9&cvsfp=RGT42DXWH - the website that has it cheaper.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RGT42DX-Electric-Guitar-104298658-i1173389.gc - Guitar Center.

It may just be the lighting, but the neck colors in the pictures from the two different sites seem a bit different, or it may just be my eyes. If anyone can help me with this, then Thanks!!
idk, i guess it's just cheaper
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Nothing is missing, sweetwater is a good company as well, you can trust them if that is what you were wondering
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Probably just means they're clearing out old stock in preparation for new Ibanez models.

Sweetwater is imo the best place to buy a guitar from online, so don't worry about them being legitimate. Their customer service is unmatched.
nothing is missing, theyre both the same, but if you show a person that works at guitar center that price, they will match it. they did it with my new acoustic electric
Quote by T!AN
Probably just means they're clearing out old stock in preparation for new Ibanez models.

Sweetwater is imo the best place to buy a guitar from online, so don't worry about them being legitimate. Their customer service is unmatched.

+1
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube