I watched Zappa Plays Zappa last night. For those who dont know, its where Dweezil Zappa plays Frank Zappa's music. It might have been the most amazing musical performance I have ever seen in my life. Anyone else happen to catch it?
No I really wanted to. My uncle saw it and said he loved it.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I saw it a few weeks ago and it was amazing. Im not a Zappa fan at all but I agree it was amazing they all have enourmous talent
Quote by ccase
I watched Zappa Plays Zappa last night. For those who dont know, its where Dweezil Zappa plays Frank Zappa's music. It might have been the most amazing musical performance I have ever seen in my life. Anyone else happen to catch it?

Front row at Bonnaroo is one of my favorite moments in my life.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.

The "Night at the Opera" thing in San Francisco this part New Year's sounded so awesome. Primus AND Zappa Plays Zappa would've been so amazing, but alas...I'll probably never get a chance like that again.
i saw ZPZ in my hometown last year. It was more than remarkable, quite amazing!

and my favorite part is when they put Frank up on the screen to sing the song and play the guitar solo.
'Music is the best"
Zappa
you remind me of me when i first watched it, "gotta get on the interweb to let everyone know about it!!!", yeh but its seriously the greatest musical performance ive ever seen
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg