Anyone know what type of locking tuners are a direct fit for the stock Jackson tuners? They are for a DK2T (no trem) with a standard pointing (non-revered) headstock.
They look like regular modern tuners.

Shop around for locking modern style tuners, and make sure the backs and mounting holes look the same as yours.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
They look like regular modern tuners.

Shop around for locking modern style tuners, and make sure the backs and mounting holes look the same as yours.

Thanks for the info Captian Obvious.
Quote by Rick540
Thanks for the info Captian Obvious.

thanks for being a smartass to one of the best contributors in GB&C,

he gave you the right answer, they are modern style tuners, not classic or anything.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I was looking for a precise answer, not some vague jibber-jabber. You know, something like, "Gotoh model xxxx", or "Schaller Model xxxx". Of course their modern style tuners, anyone can see that. And just because something looks the same doesn't mean that it's going to be a direct replacement.

Suppose someone wanted to buy some new tires for their car, but couldn't find information about the correct size either on the tire itself or elsewhere. Suppose that person asked the question "what kind of tires will fit a ________? What kind of answer would it be if someone says "well, their round, so try to find some that look the same as the ones you already have".
^way to be a dick

If you were looking for a model name, then maybe you should have been more specific with your question. You asked what type of locking tuners would fit, not what model of Gotoh or Schaller would fit
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.