Like the title suggests I'd like to know some free ringtone sites that I can access from my cell phone that I do not have to sign up for

I searchbared it but I didnt find what I am looking for

Thank you for anyone that helps

Oh and inB4 icumblood.com
I like R&B Slow Jam & Funk songs best. Comment me if you likey.
Pretty much all music is good to me.
Haters gonna hate
Last edited by UGGypsy at Jan 11, 2009,
Not exactly what you demanded, but I find no site better than www.myxertones.com.

All you need is a .mp3 file (basically, a song on your computer), and you upload it to the site. You pick what part of the song you want (or the whole thing), and they send you the link in a text message. So all it really costs you is the price of a text message.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
Not exactly what you demanded, but I find no site better than www.myxertones.com.

All you need is a .mp3 file (basically, a song on your computer), and you upload it to the site. You pick what part of the song you want (or the whole thing), and they send you the link in a text message. So all it really costs you is the price of a text message.

Meh , I've tried it before , not exactly what I need but thanks anyways.

GYPSYEDIToes that site charge you to your bill or is it free? I have unlimited texting so that woulden't be a problem
Haters gonna hate
Last edited by UGGypsy at Jan 11, 2009,
One second, I'll look for the one I used yesterday.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I use that myxer site too. It's good, and it takes like 5 seconds to sign up or whatever you have to do.
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Does Myxertones charge you or is it completely free?
Haters gonna hate
totally free. well, like 95% of them are. every once in a while some douchebag gives the ringtone a price of like a dollar.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by jimivancobain
totally free. well, like 95% of them are. every once in a while some douchebag gives the ringtone a price of like a dollar.

I meant like if I make one then send it will they charge me. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Haters gonna hate