***Spoiler Alert if you have not seen the new episode of 24*****

I Don't watch 24, but I happend to be in the room when my 24 addicted mother was watching the new episode and freaking out about a character coming back as a bad guy. She told me a basic wrap up of the story and I came to the conclusion that this season of 24 is going to have the same story line as the Dark Knight.

--The cast--
Jack-- Batman
Toni--Two Face
Michelle(the dead chick)-- Racheal
Crazy Muslim that killed her--- The Joker
(I noticed more but don't feel like writing it)

discuss...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Actually, crazy Muslim that killed her = Sal Maroni, or the organized crime syndicates in general.

/darkknightnerdhatoff
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by metalisbest
***Spoiler Alert if you have not seen the new episode of 24*****

I Don't watch 24, but I happend to be in the room when my 24 addicted mother was watching the new episode and freaking out about a character coming back as a bad guy. She told me a basic wrap up of the story and I came to the conclusion that this season of 24 is going to have the same story line as the Dark Knight.

--The cast--
Jack-- Batman
Toni--Two Face
Michelle(the dead chick)-- Racheal
Crazy Muslim that killed her--- The Joker
(I noticed more but don't feel like writing it)

discuss...

How do you not watch the show and know who all these people are?
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by coheed713
How do you not watch the show and know who all these people are?

My mom gave me the history revolving The character Tony, I drew my conclusions from that... Also I watched the first two seasons, I have a basic understanding of what the shows about
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?