Page 1 of 2
I go to the mall around my town to hang out with my friends, if only just to walk around and talk, when I've got nothin to do.

Well, I've taken to noticing this annoying trend of scene kids that come up to random people and scream "HI! I'M *insert name here*" And if they dont say hi, and just kinda give them the wtf face, they scream "**** YOU!" at the top of their lungs, then run off giggling.

I had the misfortune of one of them doing this to me, but one of the rent-a-cops threw them out before I could yell back,

At any rate, does anyone else have this annoying flood of immature douchebags? Or is it just the southern california area?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Those faggots at the DDR machines. Oh yah, and those scene kids.
My malls are filled with candle shops, old lady lingerie and disney stores.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
they're taking over everyting, it's time to fight back
*goes to mall and kills every scene fag there*
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I don't have this problem, however if I did I know exactly what I would do.

My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
my local walmart is the hot spot to hang out, there are annoying teens there all the time
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Yup. It makes them feel so "ZOMG TOTALLY RANDOM!"

Doesn't bother me though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I hate the mall.. too many scene kids, and gangsters...

Plus, a lot of fights too...

I hang out at the local park.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
my local mall is full of black people and has an annual shooting. those scene kids are too scared to enter the place.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
"gangsters" And Wiggers Hanging Out In Southern Wisconsin Malls Ftw!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by SalemREIGN
I say we all load up our AK47's and slaughter them. Scene Kids = not human.

not human= legal to hunt, whos up for a good sport?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
not human= legal to hunt, whos up for a good sport?

They have to be considered pests in order to spotlight them w/ no bag limit. Check with your local wildlife department first.
Quote by Fire^it^up
my local walmart is the hot spot to hang out, there are annoying teens there all the time

Yes. -_- Sometimes there'll be a group of 14 year olds, and it's always comprised of about 2 girls and 7 guys. They pick up random stuff and are loud. I'm not a fan.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
scene kid- HI MY NAME IS ----- IM TOTALLY BR00t4lZ GUIZZ

me- hello, have you ever had a broom stick up your ass?

it works.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Doesn't Kevin James have a movie coming out about this?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I always see the idiots that just stand around staring at girls, then they come up to you and say, "Hey, my friend wants to talk to you"..and you just walk away or yell "Get the hell away from me!"
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I don't go to the mall. Me and my friends hang out at a local fast food restaurant.

what a loser

I have no spine, so I'd probably run off and cry or join in on the shenanigans
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I don't go to the mall, thus I can avoid losers like the TS.

Well that's not nice.

I fail to see what I did.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Back in junior high everyone hung out at the mall. Now its fast food joints and parking lots. I'm not a fan of the mall, to many little preteens running around.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by valennic
Well that's not nice.

I fail to see what I did.

umm the only people that actually hang out at malls are losers, this is a scientifically proven fact.

cool people hang out in bars and brothels.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yeah, scene kids started off by being mall rats...it's the same at my town too.

It was funny though, the other day I was at the mall around noon with my friend and I was like, "Why is it that there's no scene kids at the mall right now, they're almost always here."
My friend just says, "Well they're stupid freshman who haven't grown up, so they have to get their mommys to drive them to the mall, who are all working right now, so they have to wait till their parents come home to take them to the mall."

I lol'd when that statement was made.
Quote by hippotato7
I just see 15 and 16 year old *****s

What's the name of this mall?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
umm the only people that actually hang out at malls are losers, this is a scientifically proven fact.

cool people hang out in bars and brothels.

Well, as I do not drink, and am 15, the mall will do for me

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by mdawg24
Nah, it's in Northern California too.

Haha yeah I can see you're from Roseville. I live in ANtelope, but go the Galleria all the time. So many ****ing scene kids, I think I'll just start going back to Arden, or possibly Sunrise.
EDIT: I act like a scene kid when I'm walking around the streets or in safeway, but mostly when I'm witgh my scene friends, or with my friend Nic. Except me and Nic prtend to be special (yes I know we're going to hell).
Last edited by Ih8hxcdancers at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by valennic
I go to the mall around my town to hang out with my friends, if only just to walk around and talk, when I've got nothin to do.

Well, I've taken to noticing this annoying trend of scene kids that come up to random people and scream "HI! I'M *insert name here*" And if they dont say hi, and just kinda give them the wtf face, they scream "**** YOU!" at the top of their lungs, then run off giggling.

I had the misfortune of one of them doing this to me, but one of the rent-a-cops threw them out before I could yell back,

At any rate, does anyone else have this annoying flood of immature douchebags? Or is it just the southern california area?

Yeah all the time.

Its really quite annoying, because the rent-a-cops at our mall are blind and deaf. they never see the stupid stuff that happens all the time.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Yeah we get annoying kids at our malls, but not that annoying. One of the malls in my area have actually enacted an age-limit and now no one under 18 is allowed without a chaperon.

Which is just about the greatest rule I've ever heard of ever.
These little emos are starting to infest Sam Ash(why?). Of all places they choose to dance like 4 year olds to some ****ty music and some guy ****ing up the tuning on all the guitars.

Sam Ash/Guitar Center/Local music shops are NOT playgrounds. Unless you're a guitarist, singer, drummer, or anything else that's musically related.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist