Alright folks, I've been looking around for a decent, not too expensive multi-effects pedal, and I stumbled upon the DigiTech RP90. Now I doesn't have to be a 5 star pedal, but I want to know if by any of your expieriances, if the effects are decent. Now if its not, my budget about $150. I'm not going to be gigging any time soon, so I just want some effects to play with in my bedroom. Thanks
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by msuspartan
Alright folks, I've been looking around for a decent, not too expensive multi-effects pedal, and I stumbled upon the DigiTech RP90. Now I doesn't have to be a 5 star pedal, but I want to know if by any of your expieriances, if the effects are decent. Now if its not, my budget about $150. I'm not going to be gigging any time soon, so I just want some effects to play with in my bedroom. Thanks

Look at the pocket pod by Line 6.
Quote by Final !mpact
Look at the pocket pod by Line 6.

I've looked at the pod, but it doesn't have a wah, which is an effect that I really want, but its definitely an option. Thanks!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Last edited by msuspartan at Jan 11, 2009,
I dont want to sound like a jerk but the wha kinda sucks on most multi effects. maybe go pod and a stand alone wah after you save back up.
Quote by Swingjoint
I dont want to sound like a jerk but the wha kinda sucks on most multi effects. maybe go pod and a stand alone wah after you save back up.

+1. I've never found a multi that had a wah I really liked on it. You can get a halfway decent Crybaby or a V847 for under $100, and since it's separate, you can get it at a later time when you have the money.
Quote by mikewaz
+1. I've never found a multi that had a wah I really liked on it. You can get a halfway decent Crybaby or a V847 for under $100, and since it's separate, you can get it at a later time when you have the money.

Hmm maybe a POD is the way to go. You can record through a POD right?

Edit: Also, is the reverb decent? Because I'll have to return my Holy Grail pedal to get this.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Last edited by msuspartan at Jan 11, 2009,