So we all know that when you shave body hair it comes back thicker. I was just wondering if waxing had the same effect?
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
No it doesn't. BUT if you're doing legs, chest, back, neck then use Nair or Veet. SO MUCH EASIER.

BUT and this is a very big but, DO NOT USE NAIR OR VEET ON YOUR NETHER REGIONS. It burns the crevices like hell and you don't want to get it in any holes.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Waxing hurts..at least where I've got it done before, but that hair thing is a myth.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by rock_star77
No it doesn't. BUT if you're doing legs, chest, back, neck then use Nair or Veet. SO MUCH EASIER.

BUT and this is a very big but, DO NOT USE NAIR OR VEET ON YOUR NETHER REGIONS. It burns the crevices like hell and you don't want to get it in any holes.

found this out the hard way
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by rock_star77

this
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by rock_star77

what he sad.

Sounds more like she tho.
Quote by rock_star77

screw telling people to use IcyHot, i'm gonna say Nair/Veet from now on!
Quote by heaven's gate
I know waning does.

hahahahah goddamn neap tide.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
So we all know that when you shave body hair it comes back thicker. I was just wondering if waxing had the same effect?

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by dxpaintball8000

If it did have the same effect, why would anyone do it anymore? Considering how painful it is.