something awful just happened to me, so i thought i'd share it with the Pit. my friend and i decided to go shoot off some bottle rockets i had left over from new years. We put them in a little show pile and shot them through it cuz it was neat, so we kept doing that. Turned out one place was a snow covered ice mound, and part of the bottle rocket deflected off and hit my pants. I didn't notice for a few seconds, then realized that some bottle rocket debris was burning my dick

so this thread isn't useless, share ur genital-burning stories here
Congratulations
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
I can't imagine.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Nice one TS. A flaming deodorant can shot itself at me upon blowing up, but it only hit me on the thigh, inches from my groin...
i sincerely hope that there arent enough "burnt sausage" stories to keep this thread alive.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by heaven's gate
Does rug burn count?

literally LOL
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Ha.
“I want every girl in the world to pick up a guitar and start screaming”

I will prove you wrong.
Quote by K Dizzle
what doth ye mean by black pudding?

Not to sound racist. When stuff is burnt it's black..
Black pudding is sausage isn't it?
Just some shitty pun
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I thought this was about pepperoni being burnt in the oven when making a pizza. That tastes so good.

Damnit. I was so fooled and was led to read a horrifying story about a burning dick.

Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by K Dizzle
what doth ye mean by black pudding?

L2England.

And I entered this thread expecting burnt penis.

I am not disappointed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I once set my ass on fire....and it spread and burned my nutsack....

I couldnt sit for days....
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by TheMidasTouch
This, It hurts when you take a shower.

Its funny you said that because I think around when I was 13 and started fapping regularly I realised that it was to messy + the burnage factor so I decided to use the shower as my main Fap-Station. I learned the hard way with the shampoo as lube the first time too lol.
Quote by Jables098
*Url*

Dick

Reported (him)
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
And here this thread got me all excited for a discussion about food and some situation of hilarity in which a UGer overcooked his meal.

On topic, when my wife and I had first started having sex we did it for hours and hours over the course of a few days and, one day, we got so intense and had been at it for so many hours that, afterward, my penis had 2nd degree burns, I **** you not. In fact, I even busted a capillary.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Its funny you said that because I think around when I was 13 and started fapping regularly I realised that it was to messy + the burnage factor so I decided to use the shower as my main Fap-Station. I learned the hard way with the shampoo as lube the first time too lol.

Didn't we all. I'm glad I only had to experience that once. I was afraid to shower for weeks.