im looking for a new amp and i would really like it to be a modeling amp that would have some built in effects that i could use instead of alot of pedals , i play alot of hard rock and kina randy rhoads era ozzy like classic metal. my budget is $350. i would need it to be big enough to play a small gig, but also be used for practicing different things ,any ideas
Peavey Vypyr

You could also get an amp with an effects section like the Fender Super Champ XD, a very excellent little amp in your price range.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Peavey Vypyr 75, Vox VT50 (if or when they ever come out) Fender Super Champ XD... if you look used you might find a Line 6 Flextone (your best option).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have a 65 watt Fender Cyber Deluxe, I've gigged with it many times and recorded an album with it. They don't make them anymore, but you may find a used one, the Cyber Champ is a slightly smaller version.
I own a Johnson Millennium 250 modeling amp. They are a bit hard to find but they are great amps. Tube pre helps with the sterility of the SS power amp. I enjoy mine much.
super champ if you want tone over versatility.
vypyrs or VTs if you want to mess around with a lot of different sounds
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com