I can't find a white one one ANYWHERE.
I've checked guitarcenter, musiciansfriend, zzounds, americanmusicsupply, and music123.
Do any of yall know where to get one?
Give me web sites please =D
You sure you checked? Because I just looked and zzounds has it as well as sweetwater, americalmusical, and samash.

http://www.google.com/products?q=jim+root+telecaster&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Anywhere Fender guitars are sold. They might have to order it for you though.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Why are you still getting it? I stand by what I say: You have adecent guitar, get a better amp!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Im not a tele guy, but it pains me to see one looking like that
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
fine then let me rephrase that.
a WHITE one INSTOCK.
i dont do back orders. i did that once with musicians friend. never again. waited 2 months to get in my guitar and ups tryed to throw it in my gpas car instead of delievering it to the door.

and i love my amp. ive stacked it up against a marshall JVM head, and my ears liked the randall better.
Quote by paintballcrazy7
fine then let me rephrase that.
a WHITE one INSTOCK.
i dont do back orders. i did that once with musicians friend. never again. waited 2 months to get in my guitar and ups tryed to throw it in my gpas car instead of delievering it to the door.

and i love my amp. ive stacked it up against a marshall JVM head, and my ears liked the randall better.

wait.....for like three weeks for them to come in stock, and then order then. call first, and make sure they did receive the guitar and it is in stock.