I'm a big fan, hopefully they'll make it big this year, what with their new album.
But i must confess I miss seeing them every 4 months in small venues in the UK.
I love their debut. My favorite songs are under the bridge and sometimes your love. Love the vocals on Memphis Water as well. If you like the Answer you should check out the bands Stonerider and Silvertide. Both have that classic hard rock type sound.
Quote by yeoman125
I'm a big fan, hopefully they'll make it big this year, what with their new album.
But i must confess I miss seeing them every 4 months in small venues in the UK.

lol, that must be nice. and hopefully they will because they have a tonne of potential.
Quote by master
I love their debut. My favorite songs are under the bridge and sometimes your love. Love the vocals on Memphis Water as well. If you like the Answer you should check out the bands Stonerider and Silvertide. Both have that classic hard rock type sound.

but seriously i've converted literally tens of people to the answer.
They look like such dorks! And sound kinda like Mother Love Bone.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

have you not been banned yet?
Quote by yeoman125
have you not been banned yet?

I have been banned once, yes. It isn't like I insulted their music. I like Mother Love Bone. I just feel it is justified when I say someone look like dorks. The Mars Volta look like dorks, too. But I love them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have been banned once, yes. It isn't like I insulted their music. I like Mother Love Bone. I just feel it is justified when I say someone look like dorks. The Mars Volta look like dorks, too. But I love them.

No, 'cause you're on the User Elimination thread (which is closed anyway).
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
No, 'cause you're on the User Elimination thread (which is closed anyway).

OH! I'd be banned if not for the MR users. Last year I won it, but didn't have a record to be erased. This year everyone who won last year seems to be getting banned.
Quote by vintage x metal

They're one of those bands that has an obvious classic rock influence, but you can hear a bit of modern bleeding thru...they need more of it The singer is annoying me with all of his Plant impersonations. There not bad.
meh
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Like if Mother Love Bone and The Black Crows had a one night stand and one decided to pull out a little too late. ( sorry if thats vulgar ) Anyways yeah this is good stuff. They picked a great name, cause it seems to me that that is exactly what they are... The Answer.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
I hate these guys. I saw them when I went to see ACDC. The singer thinks he is Robert Plant and their music is ass annoying. Wrong answer, Answer.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
I hate these guys. I saw them when I went to see ACDC. The singer thinks he is Robert Plant and their music is ass annoying. Wrong answer, Answer.

Jealous much?
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Jealous much?

No, I really did not like their music and did not find it to be the least bit creative.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.

oh suhnap.
why did you go and watch them?
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Quote by train wreck
oh suhnap.
why did you go and watch them?

Think he went to watch the headliners AC/DC, not the support act: these guys.

And i like this band.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Think he went to watch the headliners AC/DC, not the support act: these guys.

And i like this band.

Hell yeah. ACDC put on a hell of a show.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Hell yeah. ACDC put on a hell of a show.

I would not pick you as an AC/DC kind of guy.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
the song was average, the video hokey and awful and the singer is definitely channeling his best Plant, which is kinda meh

I clicked on the spot where I thought solo would be, and damned if I wasn't right on
Quote by sebastian_96
I would not pick you as an AC/DC kind of guy.

I'm not. My uncle took me. I was skeptic, but they put on a better show than most of my favorite bands that I have seen. Angus really knows how to get the blood pumping.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
I'm not. My uncle took me. I was skeptic, but they put on a better show than most of my favorite bands that I have seen. Angus really knows how to get the blood pumping.

Now before I get flamed let me explain myself. They have never had a ballad. All there songs are rocking N rolling. They never get all sappy. Their shows are considered by some, one of the best. (If you have ever watch AC/DC live you'll see what I am talking about.) Angus uses loud powerful riffs that shake the Earth and thats what he is known for BJ/BS (never realized that, their initials are dirty words ha) have voices that are gritty, loud, and powerful. Also both are considered two of the greatest front men.

With this an a few other thing I don't want to go into because this is The Answer thread, I believe AC/DC is the greatest hard rock band. Not the best, the greatest.

Also what is the name of the The Answer first album I would like to run out and get it. BTW its not on their site.
Roll Tide
Quote by DownInAHole.
^ What was that little rant about? I said I liked the show. Can you not read?

Oh I wasn't ranting I was just using your quote as an example to give power to mine. You don't really care for AC/DC I am presuming so I was just showing how even a non-fan could have fun at their concerts and why I believe in my statement. There wasn't anything directed toward you. If you got that feeling I am sorry.
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92

Also what is the name of the The Answer first album I would like to run out and get it. BTW its not on their site.

Its called rise