I've never heard much of it..how's it play? I was thinking of trading my Powerhouse Strat + $300 for this.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/msg/989230600.html

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Sweet looking guitar. If you can find some credible info on it go for it.
sexy, although it hasn't been looked after especially well. If you are buying it off CL aren't you going to test drive it first anyway?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Wow that looks like sex. I'd say trade it in + $300 and get that baby.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
If you like it, it looks solid, but you're going to have to cough up way more than $300 plus that strat to do a trade.

Powerhouse Strats go for $600 new, so you're probably going to have add at least $1000 plus the strat for a trade.
That guitar is really good, one of Ibanez very best signature series. Check out this video of Reb playing it and watch at the end where he explains a little bit about the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWGQWu6mSWM

Now I'm not sure how reliable it is to buy something form craiglist as I've never bought anything from there, but if you're comfortable with it you should definitely get it.
He actually accepted that offer o_0. I guess he's been trying to let it go for a while. I just wanted some opinions on it whether if I should go on ahead or not xD.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
go for it. looks like the RBM2, which was the one that was the same as Reb's custom shop models, and apparently the only one Ibanez mass produced that he ever liked. They're supposed to be great guitars.
I think that's pretty expensive, but when that model came out I believe that one was top of the line, though they orignally had EMG's IIRC.