Do you think you're a good worker? why or why not?
I work at an Ingles grocery store. I think I am a good worker compared to my coworkers. Im usually good about doing my 'chores' that Im assigned and whatnot. However, I do steal plenty but everyone seems to, and I dont hesitate to slack off or chill out in the back whenever I can get away with it.
So hows about you?
Madcap did this exact thread like not even a month ago.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I think I'm good, because I had a seasonal contract and after it was over they re-hired me.
I too work at a grocery store. I do my job well, but I take my time at doing things. If my manager tells me to hurry up, my response is usually "meh". I don't get paid enough for what I do, and I dislike most of the people I work with.

Edit:
Quote by x_thurston_x
Madcap did this exact thread like not even a month ago.

Who?

My boss was watching me in the toilet stall. Here is the picture I took with my cell phone. When I snapped the picture he seemed surprised.
No matter how good of a worker you are, eventually, you're going to masturbate in the bathroom to the picture in your head of one of your customers.

It's a known fact.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I...dont know. I mean...how could i possibly screw up? I kill pigs. Just press a button, a wall pushes them into the gas chamber, the floor goes down like an elevator, and they come back up dead. It's pretty simple.

I'd be suprised if my supervisor comes up to me one day and says "Great job on pressing that button there young man. You're really killing 'em alot faster than we expected!"

seriously....
Quote by Just Andrew
No matter how good of a worker you are, eventually, you're going to masturbate in the bathroom to the picture in your head of one of your customers.

It's a known fact.

it is, just ask catholic priests.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by heaven's gate
I too work at a grocery store. I do my job well, but I take my time at doing things. If my manager tells me to hurry up, my response is usually "meh". I don't get paid enough for what I do, and I dislike most of the people I work with.

Edit:

Who?

I dunno. Name of the dude that made the thread listed below that is totally similar to this one.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020755&highlight=good+employee

BY THE WAY I'M AN AMAZING EMPLOYEE
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I know I'm a good worker; I get my job done efficiently, customers are happy, and I usually get a good tip. My bosses love me.

And of course I break the rules; it's part of being a waiter.

Nicking food? Everyone does it; the chefs don't care as long as it's cost-effective.

Pranks? One of the best parts of the job.

Hitting on coworkers? Between us waiters/hostesses/bartenders, we have an unofficial sexual harassment clause, regardless if anyone else knows about it. You are subject to verbal and mild physical sexual harassment at any time or place, as long as you are not within eyesight of a customer.

I never realized how much I love my job. Thank you, Pit.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I think I'm a good worker, I just hate making pizzas.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Im an awesome worker, yes.
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince