I searcher barred this, but I may have overlooked what I need.

Anyway, basically my problem is that my emoticons do not work on MSN. I can see them if I select them from the emoticon menu, but as soon as I send the message they turn into their letter command ( I forget the actual term, eg. :'( :-O )
It isn't a HUGE deal, but I was wondering if there is any way to fix this.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Last edited by Trinitron at Jan 11, 2009,
It was not intentional, I grabbed it off of an avatar site
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by Filter
Don't use them at all, they're a waste of time.

Your advice is appreciated. As I said, I don't REALLY care, but it would just be nice to have them back.