So im going to be selling my gibson les paul because i need money, but i still want to play guitar so im looking for a decent guitar but at the lowest price i can get it. I don't want an absolute peice of crap tho. Im looking in 200-300$
fender mim tele. i got mine brand new for 300
musicians friend is overpriced on them....
there amazing
squier affinity series stratocaster $150

don't listen to what anyone says, it's a ****ing AMAZING guitar, believe me

what's wrong with the les paul? you could probably fix it yourself
You can try looking at some good guitars at: www.rondomusic.com
I have two Les Paul copies from them, and a strat. The Les Paul types, are really great for the price. I would change the tuners. Good luck to you.
Quote by sprbld417
squier affinity series stratocaster $150

don't listen to what anyone says, it's a ****ing AMAZING guitar, believe me

what's wrong with the les paul? you could probably fix it yourself

There is nothing wrong with it, I just rather have money right now, and get something better when i actually need a good guitar
i got my Shechter Omen-6 for 300. its a great guitar. u can also look at some of the epiphone les paul at guitar center. a friend of mine got an epi les paul standard used 300.its REALLY REALLY REALLY kick ass. he has a jackson DKMG dinky, and he likes his les paul a lot more and prefers it over the jackson
Squier Vintage Vibes. Don't let the Squier name fool you, they are bloody awesome.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
ive heard very good things about the xaviere guitars on guitarfetish.com, and all of them are about 200-300
Last edited by 777Corey at Jan 12, 2009,