I'm using the PS3 browser to type. I'm in college and next semester begins tomorrow. I really need to get it working tonight. There aren't any system restore points and it won't load past the Windows loading screen. It stays like that for hours. Maybe I can type something in the command prompt? Any help is appreciated.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Have you tried booting it in safe mode?

If not, you may need to do a complete system restore.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Try loading in safe mode (F8 at startup) and scan your computer. If that doesn't work then you will have to repair windows with the CD.
Tyler Durden initiated Project Mayhem 1 hour and 21 minutes ago. He detonated the main explosives in the financial districts of New York City. So far there is 1200 casualties and 4 buildings have collapsed. The main networks that operate household computers are being hacked and neutralized via their IP's. A team of rebels have initiated their own defence program in a suburban bunker that has protecton from bunkerbusting bombs and extreme heat brought on from the thermal devices that are planted across the country. Stay alert and strong. Tune your AM Dial to 440 for updates from the Emergency Frequency.
HUH?^^^^^^

and even safe mode won't boot ={ ah well.
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths
Get a time machine, go back, and don't download random crap.

Try starting in safe mode.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Tyler Durden initiated Project Mayhem 1 hour and 21 minutes ago. He detonated the main explosives in the financial districts of New York City. So far there is 1200 casualties and 4 buildings have collapsed. The main networks that operate household computers are being hacked and neutralized via their IP's. A team of rebels have initiated their own defence program in a suburban bunker that has protecton from bunkerbusting bombs and extreme heat brought on from the thermal devices that are planted across the country. Stay alert and strong. Tune your AM Dial to 440 for updates from the Emergency Frequency.

scuse me?
just reformat the computer with the windows disk, though you'll lose all your data.
Why do you have system restore turned off? It's a good idea to leave it on.
#1 it was this website that killed it. I went to a link from the Pit for a game and it messed it up.

#2 and 3 read my posts
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths
Update:

DO NOT attempt to reinstall Windows. Your computer (by the sounds of it) has been terminated via a line of code that was sent to you through your internet providers network. The lines of code in question will be sent back to the Internet Provider if you reinstall Windows. A worm in these systems in question is triggering the Hellfire missiles mounted on Black Helicopters - most likely Apache Hybrids.

These Hellfires missiles are following the protocol of Project Mayhem and are all targeted at high profile civilian homes who have influence in the Financial industry. Tune to 440 on your AM dial and stay cool. Keep your computer unplugged. The next attacks could be sent through the main infrastructure of our power network rendering all electronic devices that are active permanently useless.
Quote by meta1militia
#1 it was this website that killed it. I went to a link from the Pit for a game and it messed it up.

#2 and 3 read my posts

It wasn't The Pit. 'twas stupidity that killed the computer.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

He sure did MeltingWaxFace. He sure did.
Quote by geetarguy13
download windows 7 beta and install it on your computer
How is he going to download anything if he screwed up his computer? (No, your computer didn't crash. YOU crashed it.)
The only safe and intelligent thing to do here is install MSDOS 6.0 and Windows 3.1 Professional Edition. Otherwise THEY win!
I use FireFox 3. And it wasn't stupity (to the ignorant guy who said that.) It worked fine on everone elses computers....
Quote by Ignite

Quote by Meths