I have a current subscription to Guitar World magazine, which interests me as a musician, but I don't know much about guitar. Does anybody know or subscribe to a bass magazine? I would really appreciate this and any help is welcome.
many subscribe to Bss Player, I buy interesting looking issues at the store once and a while.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
There arent a huge amount of bass oriented magazines. The most popular is Bass Player, and you can subscribe by filling out some crap on their website

https://subscribe.pcspublink.com/subscribeFormGeneric.asp?track=JWEB07&pub=BPLY&term=12
Quote by thefitz
That's because you're a 13 year old who only focuses on guitars. I bet most people can't tell the difference between your voice and your mother's.
Bass Player is utter crap. It takes most people almost a year of subscriptions to realize it. but almost everybody eventually realizes it. Other than them and Bass Guitar (which doesn't exist any more, as far as I know), I've never heard of a bass magazine worth paying for.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Bass Player is utter crap. It takes most people almost a year of subscriptions to realize it. but almost everybody eventually realizes it. Other than them and Bass Guitar (which doesn't exist any more, as far as I know), I've never heard of a bass magazine worth paying for.

true besides a few interviews, mostly crap.

thats why I don't subscribe.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Thats a shame...I wish i could do some things in Guitar World but I lack 2 strings...oh well thanks anyway.
Quote by koolaidman13
Thats a shame...I wish i could do some things in Guitar World but I lack 2 strings...oh well thanks anyway.

Guitar world usually print the bass tab aswell though, don't they?

one thing about british mags that annoys me is they never put in the bass tab!
Last edited by jimRH7 at Jan 12, 2009,
Bass guitar magazine is ok, th reviews are mostly bad but the rest and th laying, theory is ok. Its printed in the uk so i dont know if youll get it.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Bass guitar is my favorite. It only comes out every two months, but it's well worth the wait. Great interviews, great reviews, everything about it is top notch.
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH
I made the mistake of subscribing to Bass Player back in 2006, which I swear was the last good year they published. I will probably let my subscription lapse the next time it comes up for renewal.

I am lucky my local Borders carries Bass Guitar, which is a much better read.
Got me a subscription to Bass Guitar Magazine. I've looked at Bass Player as an imported Mag, I really didn't like it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!