I mainly play at home and was wondering if their was a way to rig up a fender blues jr. up so i could listen through headphones. thanks
i was told you could unplug the speker and plug in headphones, is this not true.
i prolly never bought the fender princeton chorus if i had know about the weber deal. thanks
Quote by Swingjoint
i was told you could unplug the speker and plug in headphones, is this not true.
i prolly never bought the fender princeton chorus if i had know about the weber deal. thanks

Who ever told you that is an idiot. And make sure you tell him that he's an idiot. The current coming out of that amp will most likely melt the headphones (which will probably cause you personal injury), and the amp will blow out.
If it doesnt have a headphone jack then no you cant use headphones with it. You wont find many tube amps with headphone jacks. It wont sound like the amp thru headphones anyways. So find something else you already have to plug headphones into. And let the idiot who told you its ok to plug headphones into the speaker outs show you on his amp.