I am currently a freshman at college and it's around 8 hours away from my home. It's cold up here, the people are unfriendly and the town is full of hicks. I think I want to transfer to a college that is closer to my home and it's in the city, which is also another plus for me. I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight or experiences with this type of situation?
What are you talking about?! I'd give anything to get the hell outta this city and get back to my nice little hick town. But I guess if you like cities, you may as well stay away from hick towns; I know they like to make fun of city slickers.
When life gives you lemons, squirt juice in your enemies' eyes.
Quote by wigamortis
I am currently a freshman at college and it's around 8 hours away from my home. It's cold up here, the people are unfriendly and the town is full of hicks. I think I want to transfer to a college that is closer to my home and it's in the city, which is also another plus for me. I was wondering if anyone could offer any insight or experiences with this type of situation?

hahaha....you just described exactly what my sister did. she was at a college 8 hours away where there was pretty much nothing there at all. she transfered back home to a college in the city for second term of sophmore year.
as far as advice goes im not realy sure you can get much advice. just check out some colleges around your home town and see if you like any of em.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt