Ok i have a question as to what guitar i should buy. I was saving up for a jackson wrmg warrior and im about halfway there. I was wondering if i should get a lower level warrior in the meantime and put the emg's in it myself over time. I was thinking the js10 model im actually not quite sure what the step down is and whether or not it has a flyod rose in it. Please people of UG give me direction. additionally, if you think im going in the wrong direction completely please suggest another solution. (just dont make it the main topic of this thread)

THANKS AGAIN!

sincerely
TAX [-]
Budget? Music Style? Preferences of body shape?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
What's a JS10? And I don't recommend any tremolo besides the Original Floyd Rose, ZR or ZR II, Edge Pro or Edge, so I don't recommend the WRMG.
If you really want a tremolo guitar with EMGs.... buy something like this:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Warbeast-Electric-Guitar-516094-i1396013.gc
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Quote by wolfy808
Budget? Music Style? Preferences of body shape?

my budget is rather indefinite, my music style is very varied the reason for the emg's (my friend has them and he plays a ton of different music). I very much like the warrior guitar shape.
Quote by TheAlphaXany
Ok i have a question as to what guitar i should buy. I was saving up for a jackson wrmg warrior and im about halfway there. I was wondering if i should get a lower level warrior in the meantime and put the emg's in it myself over time. I was thinking the js10 model im actually not quite sure what the step down is and whether or not it has a flyod rose in it. Please people of UG give me direction. additionally, if you think im going in the wrong direction completely please suggest another solution. (just dont make it the main topic of this thread)

THANKS AGAIN!

sincerely
TAX [-]

I have the mid level warrior (WRXT) and I have nothing but good things to say about it. If you can get used to the LFR it's not that much of a hassle. It's a beautiful playing guitar and I would recommend it to anyone.
Quote by cohen5250
What's a JS10? And I don't recommend any tremolo besides the Original Floyd Rose, ZR or ZR II, Edge Pro or Edge, so I don't recommend the WRMG.
If you really want a tremolo guitar with EMGs.... buy something like this:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Warbeast-Electric-Guitar-516094-i1396013.gc

I think he means the very lowest version which has a fixed bridge and bare sounding pickups.