Alright, so university and college deadlines are closing in fast and I've got a few ideas as to what I wouldn't mind doing for a career. One of my ideas is going to college/university to take a music course to become a guitar teacher. I do play both classical and Jazz related music and I know different schools teach one or the other, but I'd likely go to one that teaches jazz. Mainly I'd just like some info about what the schools are like, how you've found work or opened your own business, how challenging the courses are ect..

Thanks in advance!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I came.

I didnt even notice that.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
I didnt even notice that.

That's the first thing I thought of.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by kyle100
Alright, so university and college deadlines are closing in fast (lolpun) and I've got a few ideas as to what I wouldn't mind doing for a career. One of my ideas is going to college/university to take a music course to become a guitar teacher. I do play both classical and Jizz related music and I know different schools teach one or the other, but I'd likely go to one that teaches jizz. Mainly I'd just like some info about what the schools are like, how you've found work or opened your own business, how challenging the intercourses are ect..

Thanks in advance!

Fixed due to the innuendo nature of this thread.

I think as long as you pay attention and dedicate yourself you should be fine. Which should be easy since you love music.
holy crap
"SO GLAD TO BE HERE I COULD JUMP OFF EVERY BRIDGE
BUT EVERYBODY'S GOT A ROPE AROUND ONE OF MY LIMBS
THEY'RE TRYIN' TO GET THEIR PIECE THEY KEEP ON TEARING ME APART
THEY WANNA GET INSIDE SO THEY CAN KICK AROUND MY HEART
"
Yeah man go to Humber, i go to the University that's attached to it, the place is great for music
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ooooooohhhhh.......

****.. you meant come and have a look?

oh well
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!