and i walked in, BOOM. over 200 guitars, in my face... i've never experienced anything like that.. in my suburb we have 2 guitar shops.. one that doesn't let you play unless you have money and another which has bout 20 guitars and 10 amps.

I set my eyes on an ESP Eclipse.. i picked it up, it was heavy and i asked if i can get hooked upto an amp... he walked me over opened a door and BOOM mesas, marshalls, laneys, oranges, peavys and so much more. I really was in heaven.

I asked to be hooked up to a hot JCM900 and i EQ'd it and knew I've found my tone.. i played the mesa and i spent ages with it.. didn't really impress me all that much. Now i wanna find a JCM900 in a box (no crunch box) is there such thing? Nice HI-Gain marshall type sound for something that won't break the bank.

Thanks!

tl;dr - went to big guitar shop, fell inlove with marshall jcm900, want to find a jcm900 sound in a pedal (no crunch box & nothing that will break the bank)
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
unfortunatly...that doesnt exist. the whole mystique of a marshall is that nothing sounds quite like it especially at high volumes. i would say. if you really want that amp. save up for it. get some money..sell your hyper metal pedal and your orange....and buy the amp. dont even bother buying a pedal. trust me on that one.
EHX English Muff'N. That thing does a great Marshall sound.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
If i sell my amp and pedal i might be able to afford a marshall mg30dfx ahahaha.

But yeah im in no hurry to get new pedal cause i just ordered the hyper metal today.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
yeah buy one 2nd hand, or get a job and save save save.

i have a Marshall JCM2000 401, I highly recommend.
2nd hand i can get one, but that will cost me round lets say, 2k?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
2nd hand i can get one, but that will cost me round lets say, 2k?

uh 500-700 usd for most of the heads and combos
pretty good actually
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
im from Australia
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
im from Australia

well that might screw things up

i've heard you guys have **** prices down there, too bad man that sucks
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
ya we do aha.
In America - $1729.00 ESP Eclipse II
In Australia - $3832.00 ESP Eclipse II
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I'm jealous of your big guitar store. The biggest guitar store in my area is a Guitar Center that was set up in an old CD store. They have NOTHING in there. Just a bunch of crappy SS amps. The place is overrun by MG's and Spider III's.

Although, they have a small section where they keep their used/vintage gear. They have some old 60's-70's Marshalls in there Quite tasty. They have one in this aged white tolex with a brownish grille colth.

The acoustic room is also really small. And the employees are horrendously incompetant.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I had to drive 1.5hours to get there aha, was worth it.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
ya we do aha.
In America - $1729.00 ESP Eclipse II
In Australia - $3832.00 ESP Eclipse II

OH man...thats crazy. You could order stuff and pay shipping and duty and still save a bundle of cash.
The exchange rate is pretty different though so it's not quite as bad as it seems. Still end up paying about 40% more though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Poor aussie's..
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.