Probably the greatest and most underrated show of all time. Who hear loves this show?
Hellz Yeah!
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Quote by Le_Bunny
Meh not the greatest show ever, but amusing nonetheless. I always feel bad for Spenny cause Kenny is such a douche.

Yeah pretty much. I don't feel bad for Spenny though, it's not Kenny's fault he's such a genius.
i dont think this show is the best ever. meh at its best.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
what happened to that show did it get cancelled or somthing
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
yes, though the line was stepped over in the who can produce more semen episode
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Who can smoke more weed.... such a great episode. I've been a fan of this show since it started...love it
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It didn't get cancelled yet 8| It just finished season 5. Although I'm watching it on the original canadian channel called showcase.
Quote by Jitensha
Probably the greatest and most underrated show of all time. Who hear loves this show?

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE!
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
this show is awesome. when is it on...i always see it in random intervals.
I had no idea they were still doing it.

I always thought it was hilarious. I remember I used to Tivo it. And I watched it during the small periods of time that I was awake when I had mono. Great show.
Quote by sowhat360
who the hell is nightwish

Quote by GimmeShelter
My ex-girlfriend died.

The bitch still won't leave me alone.

Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Thats like saying Slayer does covers of George Michael songs......
its so not as good as the original ken verses spencer. normally i dont go in for british comedy, but that show was miles ahead of the american remake.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by CaptainArsenic
I had no idea they were still doing it.

I always thought it was hilarious. I remember I used to Tivo it. And I watched it during the small periods of time that I was awake when I had mono. Great show.

mono sucksssss. i had it over the summer and i lost 20 pounds before preseasoon football. i had to gain it back reallly quick which was almost more disgusting then losing it in the first place.
Quote by Zugunruhe
its so not as good as the original ken verses spencer. normally i dont go in for british comedy, but that show was miles ahead of the american remake.

The original version is Kenny Vs Spenny, and its Canadian not American... This show has a couple of remakes of it The british one being Ed vs Spencer and a German one called Simon VS Elton.. Best episode who can stay blindfolded the longest
Quote by ACG
Who can smoke more weed.... such a great episode. I've been a fan of this show since it started...love it

That was an awesome episode. Spenny got so baked that he lit a bottle rocket at the end of a huge ass joint (imagine several feet in width and height) and start smoking the poisonous stuff in it

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
I've only seen one episode and it was when they would see who could drink most for the longest time or something... and one of them cheated and drank non-alcohol beer

Was funny
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I spent literally 7 hours watching this show yesterday lmao. This show is incredible, definately check out the episode "Who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest." Funny **** right thurr.
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
lmao probably the only episodes I have seen was the one where they see who can get a boner first or something like that. But one has a female dancer dancing on him and the other one has a male dancer dancing up on him. The one that had the guy dancer dancing on him won too......lmao
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by heavymetal31
Hellz Yeah!

i think this man somes it up nicely. my favorite episode is the one were they wore octopi on their heads and kenny dosed speeny with LSD. that one is AMAZING lol.
kenny is a genious i say!
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm